“Nice restaurant in a rustic train station”

Rice Bowl Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 41 Restaurants in Mandan
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Food was tasty and served piping hot. Portions were generous and service was excellent! Nice rustic location in a old train station.

1  Thank AJM2191

Reviewed 9 March 2016

The Rice Bowl has been one of my favorite restaurants for years. They have the best egg rolls I have ever tasted.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I stopped in on a Friday night about 8:30 PM. There were only two other people in the restaurant at that time. I ordered # 48 off their menu, Sizzling Shrimp I believe and a side order of Won Tons. Everything came close together, both appetizer and main course. Everything was extremely flavorful and the service was friendly but not a nuisance. I would definitely go back again. The atmosphere is very quiet and pleasing. I take my Chinese seriously and I think the management realized that when I pulled a pair of stainless steel chopsticks out of my pocket declining their fork and spoon. They gladly accommodated my requests for my rice in a bowl when served.

1  Thank Robert D
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

Definitely a gem in mandan! We eat here all the time and absolutely love it! Thier best dishes are general tso, sweet and sour chicken and all thier soups! They are so nice there and welcoming, they are always on time and have really good service and are always kind!

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Excellent food. Quite atmosphere. Overall a joyful experience. Would definitely return to this restaurant.