“Excellent front desk help from Jamie”

Baymont Inn & Suites Mandan Bismarck Area
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Mandan
Reviewed 28 March 2017

I was staying at the motel I love in Mandan North Dakota. When I checked out I advised Jamie that I might be back to stay another night and she let me know that the rooms are booking fast. After I left the motel I made a few phone calls setting up my schedule and I in deed need to come back to Mandan the following night. When I called Jamie back to book a room, she was down to two rooms. Thanks to Jamie's communications I was able to get a room. All the employees I met there are always very nice and pleasant.

Room Tip: All rooms are very quite.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 30 March 2017

Thank you very much for your review. It is always a joy to hear how much guests love our staff! We are overjoyed that you had an excellent experience here at the Baymont. I personally thanked Jamie this morning for leaving a lasting impression on you, and she was very excited and touched to hear your kind words! We can't wait until your next stay with us!

Reviewed 28 March 2017

We had a family suite. The size of the room was good for what we needed. However, when I went to plug in the microwave I found a pair of used underwear behind the cabinet and in the other room in the suite there were used socks left behind the tv cabinet in that room. So I'm not sure how clean it was. Also, the pillows are pretty small and only had 3 pillows to a bed. For a room that slept 6 there were only 4 towels but we didn't use all of them as we only stayed one night and everyone didn't take a shower. I'd like to stay after it has been remodeled as it needed a face lift.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 30 March 2017

We are very upset to hear that your stay was less than satisfactory. We are so sorry that we missed some clothing items in your hotel room. Our housekeeping department will be informed and we will strive to do a better job next time. Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and hope to see you back in the future. Kind Regards,

Reviewed 27 March 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Nice comfortable rooms an a good complimentary breakfast. Students had a great time in the pool and hot tub.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 30 March 2017

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is good to hear that your students enjoyed our indoor waterpark and our free breakfast! Thank you for your business! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

The remotes didn't work, the fold out bed had no sheets, they ran out of pillows ( a hotel), no place to put shampoo or soap in the shower, the fold out bed had holes on the bottom of it and the end part part of the bed to hold up the mattress wasn't even secure and the wires were stretched out.
You have an expectation of elegance and professionalism when you title anything as presidential. They refunded me and I just paid $109.00. Will not go back.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank BRITNEE F
Management response:Responded 23 March 2017

We are very sorry that you did not have a good experience here. We are happy to hear that we attempted to make it right with you by refunding your room completely. Thank you for your business.
Assistant General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mandan
0.4 km away
Staybridge Suites Bismarck
Radisson Hotel Bismarck
Radisson Hotel Bismarck
#12 of 32 in Bismarck

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Mandan Bismarck Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Mandan Bismarck Area

Address: 2611 Old Red Trl NW, Mandan, ND 58554-1448 (Formerly BEST WESTERN Seven Seas Hotel & Waterpark)
Region: United States > North Dakota > Mandan
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Mandan
Price Range: €52 - €92 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Mandan Bismarck Area 2.5*
The Baymont Inn & Suites is a full service hotel featuring an Indoor Waterpark, Aquaplay Kiddie Pool, Seven Seas Bar & Grill and Conference Center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Mandan Bismarck Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Plus 7 Seas Hotel & Waterpark