“You can't imagine how wonderful!!!!!”
Review of Mexican Village

Mexican Village
Ranked #59 of 173 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2017

If we could eat 3 meals a day it would be at the Mexican Village. Everything on the menu are amazing. You just can't pick a bad dish. You will find yourself wanting to drive back down to Grand Forks just to get a fix. I can't even pick a favorite as I love them all. We all love the sauce and chips and usually take a couple of gallons home before leaving Grand Forks. The staff and management are ever so friendly and take excellent care in making sure you have everything you need to enjoy your amazing dinner. Once you experience the Mexican Village you are sure to return again and again and again.

1  Thank navbil

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We've been going to the MV since early days at UND, which has to be 30 years plus now. Their food is very good. We like that you can order several sizes of food items to suit your appetite.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

The wife and I haven't been to Mexican Village for a while and weren't disappointed with the food or service. I ordered the sampler platter with the #2 burito for $2.00 off. Deb got the Chi chi, her favorite. Our waitress, was quick and eager to take our order and kept our chips and sauce topped off, always serving us with a smile. The place is a gem that seems to have been here forever. Been eating here for nearly 30 years.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

I have eaten at the Mexican village over 100 times. It's food is delicious. The service is great. The atmosphere is so fun. Management will come around and check on you to make sure that you are enjoying your meal. It's been in Grand Forks for many years and does very well. Your meal is prepared well and timely! I would recommend the Mexican village!!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I have reviewed Mexican Village many times. It is my favorite place in Grand Forks. The food is reasonable (much better than the one down the street) and always sooooooooo good. The chips and sauce are delicious. I had my usual beef burrito on the 1st visit and it came out piping hot loaded with cheese and that delicious brown gravy. Only $6.59 at lunch. The "place" down the street is pricier and the gravy they tried to copy from the Mexican Village is not as flavorful and is watery. On the 2nd visit i had an enchilada dish that was layered corn tortillas and beef covered with that wonderful gravy and cheese. Absolutely the best Mexican food anywhere.