“Best food in town”

Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Absolutely love Mexican Village. It's our go to place for a relaxed meal. Prices are great and staff is great. The nachos are delicious and the Chicken Tortilla soup is my favorite. Decor is a bit outdated but other than that no complaints.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Quaint restaurant with very good food and friendly staff. Full menu with something for everyone. Quick service, great food and clean surroundings.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Each visit, the food is delicious, always served hot. Polite severs, fairly priced & family friendly.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

I have been going to Mexican Village for over 30 years to me it as always been the best there number 3 beef and bean burrito is the best

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Just a random review for my readers! Mexican Village is a favorite spot of mine that always satisfies me. I've been going there for years. The menu is basic mexi-amercan food. I always get the same thing every time because I'm a creature of habit; however it is perfect everytime. I recommend the chicken burrito with chicken pepper sauce. People also speak highly of the seafood burrito, it's just not to my taste. If you can I would choose a booth as each is set in an alcove and gives the feeling of privacy which I am fond of. Staff is always friendly and efficient. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed.