“best mexican food in Grand Forks”
Review of Mexican Village

Mexican Village
Ranked #69 of 173 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2016

I have been going to Mexican Village for over 30 years to me it as always been the best there number 3 beef and bean burrito is the best

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Just a random review for my readers! Mexican Village is a favorite spot of mine that always satisfies me. I've been going there for years. The menu is basic mexi-amercan food. I always get the same thing every time because I'm a creature of habit; however it is perfect everytime. I recommend the chicken burrito with chicken pepper sauce. People also speak highly of the seafood burrito, it's just not to my taste. If you can I would choose a booth as each is set in an alcove and gives the feeling of privacy which I am fond of. Staff is always friendly and efficient. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

I was taking trips to Grand Forks 3 x yr for several years and always went to Mexican Village 2-4 times each weekly trip i made. Due to family health problems i hadn't been since October of 2014. I had my standard lunch beef burrito for $6.59 and it was super. Partner had taco salad the first time and the burrito the second time. This place doesn't change and thats great news as the food is tasty and the prices reasonable. the chips and salsa are on the house and delicious.
Give it a try if you're in Grand Forks area.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Not Mexican food at all. Everything you order taste like cumin. Salsa tastes like plain tomato sauce. Ragu would make a better dipping sauce than what they offer. Poor customer service. A total waste of time and money,

Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

I don't like to down grade anyone or place but I definitely would not recommend this restaurant. We traveled from Canada heading back home to Ohio and decided to try this place. Being of Mexican decent, this is an "American" version of Mexican food. Not one Mexican person there and their food did not taste very good. Their rice tasted like it was Lipton rice. If you're hungry and don't want to be disappointed, please pick another selection.