“Nice Place to Visit with Friends!”
Review of Roadhouse Cafe

Roadhouse Cafe
Ranked #41 of 179 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 February 2016

The service was unobtrusive, the food was very good, my egg was cooked perfectly, and everything was served hot. It's nothing fancy, but has home cooked down to earth food.

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

I just ate here. It was pretty good. I had fries and a buffalo chicken wrap. I thought it was pretty decent. It was a quick stop and the servers were nice and attentive. Cute little place. I left with my stomach full and happy.

Reviewed 3 October 2015

Food was great, service was great, I would highly recommend this restaurant . The menu is well rounded and the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

This may be one of the worst dining experiences I have ever had. The server had an awful attitude, it took 45 mins to get cold food. All around bad. I remember when this used to be a good place to eat.

Reviewed 24 July 2015

We stopped in for lunch on 7-18-15. I ordered the chicken wrap and my husband ordered the Buffalo wrap. Our order took forever and was NOT worth the wait. Maybe something else would have been better.

1  Thank Sheri H