“Love their all you can eat”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #45 of 338 Restaurants in Fargo
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 December 2015

Good deal if you order their national specials. There is a lot of gluten, so finding something to eat is hard except their grilled food.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

My wife and I stopped here about 1700 hrs. on 14Dec2015. Business at that hour was light. The wind was blowing and it was "cool" outside. We entered and were greeted by an enthusiastic tall young gentleman who promptly seated us under a mild heat source! Accommodating! We were greeted by an equally enthusiastic and knowledgeable waitress! She presented us with menu's which were new today! So were the prices! She promptly brought my wife a cup of coffee; I ordered a 20 oz. beer, which took about :15 to get! We ordered 2 dinners. she had a shrimp platter and I had the "Admirals Feast". Both were abundant in volume which took the sting out of the new prices. The quality of all the food was excellent as was the service. Since they do not have a Sr's. menu - Be sure you request a "doggy box" with your order - you will probably need them! We did, and we have tonites dinner at home already prepared! (My complements to the Mgmt and Human Resource Persons!) (Total Bill: $55.+)

Reviewed 11 December 2015

The food is very good for a chain restaurant. Service has always been good at the Fargo Red Lobster. prives have incresed and portion size has decreased, but I am very happy that they are FINALLY accepting reservations. The wait has always been extremely long.

Reviewed 30 November 2015

Great food. service was excellent. good kids menu also. did not have to wait very long, either. everyone loves the biscuits they serve before the meal

Reviewed 30 November 2015

We stopped here for a late lunch after a doctor appointment. We both had a bowl of clam chowder and then split a delicious appetizer. Great lunch, great service and pleasant atmosphere.