“Good food and service”

Ranked #42 of 338 Restaurants in Fargo
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 December 2015

The food is very good for a chain restaurant. Service has always been good at the Fargo Red Lobster. prives have incresed and portion size has decreased, but I am very happy that they are FINALLY accepting reservations. The wait has always been extremely long.

Reviewed 30 November 2015

Great food. service was excellent. good kids menu also. did not have to wait very long, either. everyone loves the biscuits they serve before the meal

Reviewed 30 November 2015

We stopped here for a late lunch after a doctor appointment. We both had a bowl of clam chowder and then split a delicious appetizer. Great lunch, great service and pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

I thought it was pretty typical. There are probably too many servers doing very little. The food wasn't spectacular. I did, however have a Boston Iced Tea that was pretty good. My lobster pizza's crust was very nice and I thought that it could've used a bit more lobster. The rolls were forever flowing, I will say that! It took about 10 minutes to be seen by our waitress and when we ordered drinks we had already decided what we were going to order for our meals. Not the worst in the world, but we were kind of left hanging there for a minute.

Reviewed 23 September 2015

We called in 15 people and they had us seated 5 minutes after arrival. We had 2 waitresses and they were excellent. Best service i had in a long time.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!