“Great service and seafood”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #45 of 338 Restaurants in Fargo
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 November 2015

We stopped here for a late lunch after a doctor appointment. We both had a bowl of clam chowder and then split a delicious appetizer. Great lunch, great service and pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

I thought it was pretty typical. There are probably too many servers doing very little. The food wasn't spectacular. I did, however have a Boston Iced Tea that was pretty good. My lobster pizza's crust was very nice and I thought that it could've used a bit more lobster. The rolls were forever flowing, I will say that! It took about 10 minutes to be seen by our waitress and when we ordered drinks we had already decided what we were going to order for our meals. Not the worst in the world, but we were kind of left hanging there for a minute.

Reviewed 23 September 2015

We called in 15 people and they had us seated 5 minutes after arrival. We had 2 waitresses and they were excellent. Best service i had in a long time.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

Had the coconut shrimp and snow crab legs- wonderful as always! Slow service for 1:30 pm I thought, but otherwise a good experience!

1  Thank lhansensd
Reviewed 12 August 2015

The front staff was very rude to us and others when we inquired on a table. Like it was a chore for them to seat us. Table waitress was very good. Food served nice and hot and tasty. Wished they would have better lighting, little to dark to read the menu.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!