“Good Thai food”

LeeLa Thai
Ranked #59 of 354 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Very nice restaurant interior, friendly staff, very good and authentic Tom Yum Goong (spicy shrimp soup), and very good Shrimp Pad Thai. The shrimp were of good quality and well-cooked. I would definitely come here again.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

We had to stop here again, since our city doesn't have a Thai restaurant (!). Their pad Thai is really tasty and my husband enjoyed the green curry. My mother-in-law never had Thai before, but really enjoyed her stir fry rice. The server was super friendly and helpful - liked him a lot. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Eight years ago I had spent a few months in Fargo and stumbled upon this out of way place while looking for Thai food. It was delicious then, but I wondered whether it would stand the test of time while passing through this last weekend. It did.

First off, the staff is friendly and accommodating to your needs. I walked in and requested the food to go, was shown a menu, ordered, and was given a seat and some refreshments while I waited. There was a small window into the kitchen and I could see the area was clean and well kept.

The food came within a reasonable time and I took it back to my hotel to sample green curry, egg rolls, and chee choo salmon. It was delicious and I consumed it with a lot of joy.

Try this place; you will find it is better than the average reviews.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

A co-worker and I went to LeeLa Thai Cuisine for dinner. We both ordered the yellow/green curry. I was surprised they did not give us a choice as the the amount of "hottness" we would like. Server said it only came as it was prepared. The Thai ice tea was delicious but the curry was lacking in true Thai flavor and was pretty hot.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Recently heard about this place and had to check it out. Haven't had good Thai food in ages. LeeLa didn't disappoint.

Some flavors are toned down for local tastes, but they still pack a punch. I imagine we could have asked for more spice, though, as the staff was very nice and attentive. We ordered tom yum soup, pad Thai, and upon the server's recommendation, (pad) see ew.

Soup was the right balance of heat, sour, and other flavor. Pad Thai had the right amount of tamarind bite, and the See Ew was heavy but delicious (pan fried noodle, light oil).

Prices were reasonable, similar to Vietnamese meals in the area. We will certainly be back again!