“Thai food....yummy”

LeeLa Thai
Ranked #60 of 374 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 4 January 2017

I'm gluten free so this place is awesome for me. I have been there several times. Service is OK and the place is small but the food so worth the wait. I suggest going to a late lunch.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Clover E

Reviewed 25 October 2016

We have an exchange student from Thailand living with us for the year. Wanting to give her a small piece of home, we opted to try this restaurant. We had never had Thai food before. She was nervous as she said "I have tried Thai food in America, and it's not very good". However, she has asked to go back here! She said the food here is just like home! Honestly, we have enjoyed every meal too and now put this into our regular line up of restaurants.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 29 September 2016

Food was great. Service was wonderful. Can't wait to eat there again next time we are in Fargo. They have good lunch specials menu.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I did take out and loved our meals. We stuck with Pad Thai, but they made one mild and one spicy for us. My favorite part was the bags of gold! We got one order which had six I believe, but I could have ate twenty of them. I highly recommend them for Thai.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Found this by accident when looking for a place for lunch, and we don't have Thai where we live. I ordered the pad Thai, and my husband had the green curry beef. The curry was just the right amount of spicy, and very flavorful, and my chicken pad Thai was really, really good. Loved it. Wish Fargo wasn't so far away, because we would come here a lot otherwise. Good service as well.

Date of visit: July 2016