“Nice Find”

LeeLa Thai
Ranked #59 of 354 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 29 September 2016

Food was great. Service was wonderful. Can't wait to eat there again next time we are in Fargo. They have good lunch specials menu.

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I did take out and loved our meals. We stuck with Pad Thai, but they made one mild and one spicy for us. My favorite part was the bags of gold! We got one order which had six I believe, but I could have ate twenty of them. I highly recommend them for Thai.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

Found this by accident when looking for a place for lunch, and we don't have Thai where we live. I ordered the pad Thai, and my husband had the green curry beef. The curry was just the right amount of spicy, and very flavorful, and my chicken pad Thai was really, really good. Loved it. Wish Fargo wasn't so far away, because we would come here a lot otherwise. Good service as well.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Cozy and relaxing venue located in the 25th Street Market shopping center. Food is scrumptious, service friendly and attentive. Will definitely go back next time we're in Fargo!

Reviewed 27 June 2016

This place serves authentic, delicious thai food. It comes fairly mild for the midwestern meat and potatoes folds so ask for it spicy if that's your thing. The "Bags of Gold", their version of cream cheese wontons, are fantastic!