US$158
Staybridge.com
US$137
US$120
Home2.com
Sleep Inn & Suites Medical Center(Fargo)(Great Value!)
US$74
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$126
US$96
My Place Hotel-Fargo, ND(Fargo)(Great Value!)
US$86
Hotels.com
US$98
US$84
US$114
US$106
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$132
US$102
All reviewsthe breakfast areagreat hotelgreat breakfastvery nice place to staynorth dakotacomplimentary breakfastexcellent stayfresh fruitoatmealking roomchecking outhot tubclean hotelwould stay againcomfortable bedsconvenient locationeasy access
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Very disappointed in this Hampton. This hotel was very dirty in all areas including the hallways, elevator, common room and guest rooms. Trash was all over the outside and inside. I will add that we found white bugs in our bed the following morning as we were too tired to check upon check in as hamptons are normally mid scale hotels. Very disappointed!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
denis K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

BStevensen78,

I am sorry to hear of the problems you experienced during your stay with us. We pride ourselves on the standard of our service. Our main priority is to offer a relaxing and enjoyable stay for each and everyone of our guest and we seem to have come short of doing that in this instance.

I am hoping I could get some more inputs on how we could have exceeded your expectations. Please reach out to me directly at 701-356-8072 for I would like to personally apologize for the poor service you received.

Denis K.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Had never been to North Dakota so we went out of our way on our trip to Mt. Rushmore and stayed at this nice Hampton Inn. Beautiful room and their typical breakfast. We can always count on Hampton Inn for an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
denis K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

tlscorpio,

Wow! I loved reading your review! Very happy to hear that you were finally able to pay us a visit here in North Dakota. I have never been personally to Mt. Rushmore and the badlands but I have heard nothing but wonderful tales of its beauty. I am so thrilled that you loved everything about your stay with us. I will make sure to share this the rest of the team. Thank you for singing our praises, we can't wait to welcome you back again soon

Denis K.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

The staff at this hotel were amazing!! The Hotel staff bent over backwards to make our stay enjoyable and excellent! The location is superb - it is near all kinds of restaurants and a mall. The pool was a little cool but geared towards children and families!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

dloom,

Greetings and hope this email finds you doing well. Thank you for taking time to leave feedback about your recent stay with us. Your feedback is used to show team members of the hotel how satisfied our guests are. It is our goal to make sure each and every one of our guests is completely satisfied with the accommodations we offer. Both compliments and constructive criticism are appreciated.

We are happy that your stay was pleasant overall. If you can think of anything that would make future stays even better, do not hesitate to let me know. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you the next time your travels lead you to Fargo.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We stopped off the highway here on a stormy night when we didn't want to drive further. The hotel was very pleasant and comfortable, the king room very comfortably furnished (consistent with other Hamptons), and the breakfast room was really one of the nicest I've seen!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Amy L,

Greetings and hope this email finds you doing well. Thank you for taking time to leave feedback about your recent stay with us. I am very glad that we were able to provide the consistent service that you have come to associate with other Hamptons and even though the visit was not part of your plans, you were able to enjoy a comfortable stay.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

The accommodations and the decor were excellent Hampton quality. I woke up without a backache, and that is rare in hotel beds. The room was roomy and full of light. My only disappointments were food related, an empty cookie tray when I arrived remained empty throughout the evening. and the breakfast entree was a tasteless concoction of bread, processed egg powder and cheese?

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

David5;

Greetings and hope this email finds you doing well. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is extremely appreciated and helps us learn and grow as a hotel. Thank you for the feedback regarding our breakfast offerings and lack of cookies in the evenings. Please know that we have let the appropriate departments know of the errors committed, and are working diligently to correct these wrongs and ensure they do not happen again.
Thank you again for your time, and we do hope we see you again in order to show you the true level of service our beautiful The Hampton Inn & Suites has to offer.