All reviews front desk the breakfast area great hotel located close very nice place to stay great breakfast hockey team complimentary breakfast north dakota pool area is fresh fruit excellent stay would definitely stay here again clean hotel waffles king room checking out
Reviewed 29 December 2016

I stayed at this hotel for a birthday party for my granddaughter. The person at the front desk was very friendly and efficient. She checked me in in a timely manner. The king suite we stayed in was perfect. I could tell first glance we were going to enjoy our stay. The pool is awesome for younger children and our kids had a blast. Finally the breakfast was a great way to end our stay! Something for everyone

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Al H, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2017

Hello,

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback about your recent stay with us. It is our goal to make sure each and every one of our guests is completely satisfied with the accommodations we offer. Both compliments and constructive criticism are appreciated.
We are happy that your stay was pleasant overall. As you mentioned, our pool is the perfect size for the little ones to splash around in and way to top it off by joining us for the breakfast service.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

We had problems with hot water on the fourth floor. The front desk was informed and we were moved to the second floor. There was improvement, but not when my wife likes to take a shower... just before bedtime!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Al H, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2017

Hello,

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to advice on your recent stay at Hampton Inn Fargo. Its is only though feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valued guest.

I was very disappointed to read of your experience during your stay with us. Whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, I do extend it with sincerity. I certainly empathise regarding the lack of hot water on the fourth floor. This is a level of service is certainly not acceptable and I will have you know that my engineering staff upon hearing of the issue was able to resolve.

We are happy that your stay was pleasant overall. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you the next time your travels lead you to Fargo.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

I stay in Fargo regularly for business and almost always choose a Hampton Inn. Services are clean, modern, and comfortable and their staff is always professional and courteous.
In addition, the exercise facilities and complimentary breakfast are generally comparable to more expensive hotels.
Combined with corporate discounts and their members benefits, this hotel us an excellent value.

Hello,

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback about your recent stay with us. Your feedback is used to show team members of the hotel how satisfied our guests are. It is our goal to make sure each and every one of our guests is completely satisfied with the accommodations we offer. Both compliments and constructive criticism are appreciated.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Nice Hotel, clean, quiet, clean and offering a great service. Front desk people are great. Renovation done properly. The only real down side is the internet connection. If you travel for business and you need a connection, take a valium because it is sooooo slow that you will lose your temper. Located in good area with good restaurants around

Room tip: if you need internet this is not your hotel unless they fix it
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Sally_Bauske, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I am happy to hear you had a good stay with us! If you have internet connection issues in the future, please contact the front desk and I am sure they'll be able to come up with a solution for your needs. Thank you for choosing the Hampton.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

Up to the normal Hampton Inn Standards. The lobby was clean, room was clean and hotel was modern and nice. The only issue was no hot water in the hotel room. Normally not a huge issue if you know about it, but was told that the issue had existed for a few months and a fix was ordered. However, nothing was advertised about the issue nor was I told when checking in. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone until the issue and manner in handling it is resolved.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sally_Bauske, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2016

Hi Taylor, Thank you for the review. I am glad you had an overall pleasant stay. I'd like to apologize for the water issue you experienced! We have been actively trying to resolve the issue, which seems to happen sporadically. The source of the problem was just recently diagnosed, and the issue will be fixed this week! I am so sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you'll be back to the Hampton next time you're in town to experience a perfect stay!