All reviews front desk the breakfast area great hotel located close very nice place to stay great breakfast hockey team complimentary breakfast north dakota pool area is fresh fruit excellent stay would definitely stay here again clean hotel waffles king room checking out
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Nice Hotel, clean, quiet, clean and offering a great service. Front desk people are great. Renovation done properly. The only real down side is the internet connection. If you travel for business and you need a connection, take a valium because it is sooooo slow that you will lose your temper. Located in good area with good restaurants around

Room tip: if you need internet this is not your hotel unless they fix it
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Sally_Bauske, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I am happy to hear you had a good stay with us! If you have internet connection issues in the future, please contact the front desk and I am sure they'll be able to come up with a solution for your needs. Thank you for choosing the Hampton.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

Up to the normal Hampton Inn Standards. The lobby was clean, room was clean and hotel was modern and nice. The only issue was no hot water in the hotel room. Normally not a huge issue if you know about it, but was told that the issue had existed for a few months and a fix was ordered. However, nothing was advertised about the issue nor was I told when checking in. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone until the issue and manner in handling it is resolved.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sally_Bauske, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2016

Hi Taylor, Thank you for the review. I am glad you had an overall pleasant stay. I'd like to apologize for the water issue you experienced! We have been actively trying to resolve the issue, which seems to happen sporadically. The source of the problem was just recently diagnosed, and the issue will be fixed this week! I am so sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you'll be back to the Hampton next time you're in town to experience a perfect stay!

Reviewed 30 November 2016

The hotel was in a great location, it wasn't in the busy area of Fargo but it had open spaces around which was nice. There were some stores around if you needed but it was only a 5 minute drive to the mall and other restaurants in the area. Check-in and Check out went quickly and smoothly. Breakfast was breakfast - but it was hot and ready.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for the five star review! I am excited to hear you had a great stay. Our staff works hard to make sure each guest has a stay like yours. I hope you'll be back next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

We love the Hampton brand of hotels and try to stay whenever possible. We find the rooms very spacious, the staff very friendly and we love the morning buffet being included in our stay. This hotel is well located, close to everything and is the perfect place for us to stay as a family or even a getaway with my husband. We had a king suite with a balcony that was huge but unfortunately it was to cold to use. I look forward to staying again in the summer.

Room tip: Check in early via email and choose your room
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you, Nikki, for the great review! I'm glad you've enjoyed your stays with us. I hope that you'll be able to put the balcony to good use on your next visit. Thank you for choosing the Hampton.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

This hotel was extremely clean, quiet, with great complimentary breakfast. Staff was friendly and helpful. My first choice of a place to stay if the need arises again. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sally_Bauske, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Thank you for the five star review. I am glad you had a great stay! We look forward to your next stay.