“Great customer service!”
Review of Days Inn Bismarck

Days Inn Bismarck
Ranked #5 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
Reviewed 10 August 2017

My family and I were just there and enjoyed our stay! The indoor pool was nice and bigger than usual indoor pools! It was clean and they had a great lounging area there too! They gave us breakfast coupons and when we went to breakfast on the first morning there, there was a lady named Laura Peterson. She's usually in housekeeping but just so happened to be in the kitchen covering there and she made it such a pleasant experience compared to the next day. She was so friendly and happy "even though it wasn't her main job". I was sad not seeing her there the next morning because it was very different. I did see her in the lobby though and thanked her for being wonderful! My family and I appreciate people like that who genuinely care and come to work positive! Even the ladies at the front desk were great. A couple hours after we checked-in, Courtney called our room and asked if the room was okay and if we needed anything. My husband and I were really shocked because we've never had service like that at Days Inn before. Good job to those employees and management leading them to be who they are too! It makes a tremendous difference in our experience! Thank-you!!

Room Tip: First floor is great when traveling with a pet!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Eric H, General Manager at Days Inn Bismarck, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

I'm pleased to see that you had such a nice experience here at the Days Inn in Bismarck, ND. Thanks for getting into all aspect of your stay! Please come and see us again when you are back in Bismarck!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I got a bill for $1.59 for having a safe in my room. I didn't get a bill for having a TV for coffee maker - why a safe? I'm getting so sick of fees for everything. Just give me a bill for the cost of the room and the tax - no more fees!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Thanks for choosing the Days Inn Bismarck during your trip to ND. Hopefully you were able to make it down in the morning for our hot cooked-to-order breakfast and waffle bar. Please come and stay with us again.

Reviewed 2 August 2017