Review Highlights
Great time surfing

Kids had a great time surfing (it was their second time surfing, it had been a couple years... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Eric1541
Great Instructors and Great Time!

My daughters and I had never surfed before, and the instructors were very patient and encouraging... read more

Reviewed 15 August 2018
Kim C

All reviews learn to surf fantastic instructor great lesson private lesson wet suits surfing experience big waves great surf conrad safety riley gears shore surfboard blast wetsuits wrightsville
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Sean was a fantastic instructor and a really nice guy. We met up on the beach in the morning, and he had me riding the waves well within the lesson. He is very knowledgeable about surfing and clearly explained several aspects about surfing. I have always wanted to learn to surf, and feel like taking lessons from Sean provided an excellent foundation. Thanks again Sean!

2  Thank ccoder7
Reviewed 13 August 2017

The instructors were helpful and answered all our questions. They get you surfing the waves in no time. The beach you surf on is nice. The parking is a bit of a nightmare so get there early especially on the weekend if you want to find a spot to park. They rent the boards for a longer period of time, but make sure to set that up ahead of time if you want to keep using them after your lesson. It's worth the money!

1  Thank Traveln_Family04
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Our 10 year old wanted to learn how to surf and this is the place to do it! They were able to take us the next day. John was our instructor and he is excellent-very patient. We booked him a second day in a row even! These instructors work so hard. Bring cold water for them. They will love it! The shop on Causeway has a cute coffee cafe next to it too. highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

My friend and I decided we have lived in Wilmington far too long to never have tried surfing, so we signed up for a morning lesson and loved EVERY MINUTE of it. Our instructors, Greg and Nick, were so good with us. They gave great instruction, kept us safe, got us catching waves in no time and were so fun to hang with! We'll be out there again soon! Thank you to Sean's Surf and Greg and Nick!!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

My boys, 13 yrs & 8 yrs, LOVED it!!! Greg and John were the BEST!!! We had never surfed before and they couldn't get enough! Sean was great to work with. The whole experience was easy to book and locate. Perfect!