“Loved my first lesson!”

Sean's Private Surf Instruction
More attraction details
Owner description: Why Us? Because you are looking for the safest, most effective & valuable surf lesson in Wrightsville Beach, NC. Discover how easy surfing can be with our niche method of instruction: ONE INSTRUCTOR PER STUDENT. This ensures you'll safely be taught the amazing & spiritual pursuit of wave-riding in no time! We make booking surf lessons as easy as possible! Lessons can be booked at our conveniently located W.B. shop, through our website, by phone or by email! We are also very proud to say that our instructors are the real-deal! They're local, life long surfers who are all CPR/First Aid certified and love to teach! But don't let us tell you we're the best, our awesome reviews speak for themselves! We hope to see you gliding across some tasty Carolina waves soon!
Reviewed 8 August 2017

My friend and I decided we have lived in Wilmington far too long to never have tried surfing, so we signed up for a morning lesson and loved EVERY MINUTE of it. Our instructors, Greg and Nick, were so good with us. They gave great instruction, kept us safe, got us catching waves in no time and were so fun to hang with! We'll be out there again soon! Thank you to Sean's Surf and Greg and Nick!!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"gears"
"shore"

Reviewed 2 August 2017

My boys, 13 yrs & 8 yrs, LOVED it!!! Greg and John were the BEST!!! We had never surfed before and they couldn't get enough! Sean was great to work with. The whole experience was easy to book and locate. Perfect!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

My kids absolutely loved their experience. Carson was amazing with my 7 and 5 year old. They had never surfed before and she made them feel comfortable and had them surfing in no time. Everyone was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. We were traveling from MN and I was a bit nervous about sending them into the ocean on surf boards. Thank you for the great memories!

1  Thank sheilasP5708KD
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

This was my first surf lesson and I knew nothing about surfing. Great price. My hotel was asking 25 dollars more for 30 mins less. Private lesson is the way to go because you get specialized attention, protection, and instruction on what to work on. Riley was so considerate, explained things well, thoughtful, and a great teacher. He floats right beside you and he often sacrificed himself with big waves to make sure I didn't go under or get thrown off. He really eases the nerves. I would use them again.

Sean G, Owner at Sean's Private Surf Instruction, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Thanks so much for your kind review Hannah! So glad you had an amazing lesson. Riley is indeed the bomb! Hope to see you next time you're in town!