All reviews covered parking ocean front fishing pier private parking johnny mercer private balcony overflow lot small kitchenette washer dryer burner stove great balcony two double beds full size fridge awesome location room was clean a great place to stay easy access to beach
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

My stay at the Silver Gull began two months ago. From the time I spoke to the reservationist until the time I checked out, I was blown away by the friendliness of the staff, the cleanliness of the rooms and the perfect “beach” accommodations! The rooms have full size kitchens, really comfortable beds and an ocean view balcony. Beach access is a few steps away. Ice machines, vending machines and wonderful restaurant recommendations by the staff. Across from the motel is a great little restaurant/pub called Sharks. Good food and friendly service. Johnny Mercer’s pier is right beside the motel and is a fisherman’s paradise.
I was so impressed, I made TWO reservations for next year! In my opinion, Silver Gull put “Hotel” into their motel.

Victoria Estevan

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Our room slept 4 and had a fridge, microwave, sink, and stovetop. I was surprised at how large the room was. If you needed to sleep more than 4, it's easily possible to fit a queen air mattress. Seems like they always stay booked but we got lucky and someone canceled and our "day trip" turned into an overnight trip which was awesome as it was my birthday. This place is right on the beach and you don't have to pay to park there which is nice. If theres availability, we'll stay here again next time.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

This motel is basic. Given that it’s on the beach, the room was a little musty and a little rust around the room and bathroom. However, it was clean and everything worked in the room. The hotel was fully booked when I stayed. But I didn’t hear much noise. The folks at the front desk were very nice and easy to work with for checking and check out. Private parking is included. And there’s a private dock and walkway right to the beach.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Very quaint and cool little motel on beach. Great view from upstairs deck on beach. Staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. I had to leave early and they allowed me without penalty. Priced right!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2018

My family and I LOVE the Silver Gull Motel! Private balcony, great check-in/check-out hours, boardwalk, covered parking with an alternative lot if the covered parking is full. All of the staff we've encountered have been great. I usually deal with Rob. I booked through Rob in April, booked my parents a room in August, and we returned again September 7th-9th. He went out of the way to make sure my parents were taken care of upon their arrival. Everyone is nice, rooms are spacious, private balcony is great with amazing views! I highly recommend the Silver Gull Motel!

Date of stay: September 2018