Brookstown Inn(Winston Salem)
US$134
US$123
US$107
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$112
US$173
US$153
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$129
Hampton.com
US$129
US$113
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsdouble treecookiesprovidence restaurantfront deskgreat hotelwake forestmodern hotelcomfy bedupon checkroom servicerooms were very cleanwonderful staybuffet breakfasthousekeeping staffbeautiful propertygreat roomthe staff was great
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

We travel frequently in business and are accustomed to asking the hotel to put dining charges on a debit card and the rest on the room business cards. Sometimes we have to make a correction, but that's typically a simple phone call. Well Sonya, the same employee who made the error put me on hold for eight minutes after I explained the problem. She then blamed the restaurant for the additional $91 charged to my debit card and said they would have to call me back. She hung up as I was explaining how those charges appeared on my account. The restaurant manager called swiftly and although they are separate from the hotel she worked to resolve it along with the Diamond member. After her investigation they agreed to refund my debit card and apply the charges to a business card. I was upset that Sonya had hung up on us several times but decided to let it go until an additional $15 charge showed up from the hotel the next day. Now we are being told it take 3 to 5 business days to refund the $91 and no one is there to explain this latest $15 charge...I have never had this experience with a Hilton. I am probably going to have to cancel my debit card which will complicate my world tremendously. Any advice?

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Josh R, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Winston Salem - University, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Hey Antionette K,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay at our hotel. I know that we have already spoken and I appreciate your understanding.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Check in was super easy. The cookies that I got upon checking in are to die for. Hotel room was immaculate and well decorated. I would stay here very time time I’m in town. We didn’t make it to the Providence restaurant, but the reviews were very good.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear 39coriw,

Thank you for taking time to review your experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your kind words about our hotel and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your cookies!!

We look forward to having you with us again when your travels bring you to our area.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

had a reservation for my wedding night and the staff really made my day, I came back to the hotel after the wedding and they had flowers and lights all over our room, my bride was very happy and made our night very special

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear 686fadya,

Thank you for taking time to review your experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your kind words and are so happy that our staff were able to help make your wedding night special!

Reviewed 24 November 2017

Location is always a good source to picking hotels. When it comes with a great environment like this... hotel gym, bar, in-room dining. Rooms are nicely furnished and arranged. great sleep bed. Winner right here.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Jimmy C,

Thank you for taking time to review your experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your kind words about our hotel and the amenities.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Efficient, clean, welcoming hotel. Excellent restaurant - a non profit that serves delicious and interesting food. Front desk staff is very helpful - love that cookie! Recommend staying here for business or leisure.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Q2655AFsb,

Thank you for taking time to review your experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your kind words about our hotel and the TCK Providence restaurant!