1,024 results
All reviews evening reception convention center omelet two bedroom suite parking deck hot tub complimentary breakfast business trip indoor pool enjoyed my stay beds were comfortable the breakfast area fries wake forest veronica downtown conference
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Breakfast was very nice. Betty Summers was delightful and took care of my special request for breakfast . When I left the hotel I had made a friend in Betty. Thank you! I look forward to my next visit.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2018

We went to Winston-Salem for family weekend knowing my 2 children would want to stay with us. The suites were just what we needed. 1 bdrm + living room w/ sofa bed, spacious enough to relax. The service was very nice and very at-tentative. The restaurant offered a very nice breakfast and even a nice room service options They had an issue with the water for a day but were very apologetic and eager to compensate us for any inconvenience.(unforeseeable issue) The location was excellent.Near lots of good restaurants, lounges and easy access to byways.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

We enjoy Embassy Suites in general, especially the room setup. However, this hotel is quite dated and in need of work. Drab furnishings, cracked rack in mini fridge, elevators didn't always go to the correct floor! Typical greenery in atrium is old and very fake looking. Even TV seemed to lack brightness. Breakfast buffet was not good. However, staff was helpful and friendly. Small pool was nice and clean, kids enjoyed it.

Trip type: Travelled with family
yvettewesley, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Winston - Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us and we are happy our staff were attentive to your needs during your stay.

I am very sorry our current appearance was not what you had anticipated. We strive to maintain the highest standards, not only in service, but also with regards to maintaining the overall look and feel of the hotel. Unfortunately, this sometimes requires essential renovations in our guest areas.

With that being said, we will be undergoing a million dollar renovation by end of year. This will be sure to provide highly functional space and stylish décor that meet the modern needs of our valued guests, like you.

Although we fell short of meeting your expectations during your past stay, I hope you will consider us on your next visit to Winston Salem so that we can better deliver upon the guest experience you deserve.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Upon arrival at 3:00 PM, my room was not ready, but as soon as a room became available, they gave me a room which happened to be on the premium floor. Overall, the hotel could use some modifications, but it was clean and comfortable. I needed clean bedding for the sofa bed, and they brought it right away. The hotel was downtown, and it was walkable to several eateries. The breakfast was good, and instead of standing in a long line for an omelette, a server took your order and brought it to the table. The bartender was friendly. Other than the hotel being in need of some modernization, I enjoyed my stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2018

The hotel is old and shows it. The food served was consistently very cold. The Elevators not dependable, if working. The Room amenities below standards. Suite refrigerator caked with ice and no controls to adjust.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
yvettewesley, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Winston - Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

With that being said, we will be undergoing a million dollar renovation this year. This will be sure to provide highly functional space and stylish décor that meet the modern needs of our valued guests, like you.