All reviewsevening receptionconvention centeromelettwo bedroom suiteparking deckhot tubvalet parkingdowntown locationliving areabreakfast was excellentcomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripeach morningindoor poolstaff was very friendlybeds were comfortableenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Nice staff but very outdated property. I was traveling on business and this room felt like a Motel 6.... yikes! It was like a cave with scratched paint on the bathroom door. Scary decor and not luxurious at all.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
yvettewesley, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Winston - Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience.

I am very sorry our current appearance was not what you had anticipated. We strive to maintain the highest standards, not only in service, but also with regards to maintaining the overall look and feel of the hotel. Unfortunately, this sometimes requires essential renovations in our guest areas.

With that being said, we will be undergoing a major renovation this year to update our product. This is sure to provide a highly functional space and stylish décor that meet the modern needs of our valued guests, like you.

Although we fell short of meeting your expectations during your past stay, I hope you will consider Embassy Suites on your next visit to Winston Salem so that we can better deliver upon the guest experience you deserve.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Location was perfect!! Great room but view was not that great. the hotel is a bit outdated. Breakfast was ok. I had to pay $15 a day for parking. Room service was great... most of the staff were very friendly.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Reviewed 8 May 2018

We have been on a mini vacation and happened to be in Winston Salem on the day of our 40th wedding anniversary. We have stayed at this Embassy Suites downtown on many occasions over the years, but we called the hotel at the last minute and Stephon stepped in and somehow got us into a beautiful room on the top floor with a great view of Pilot Mtn. Stephon's customer service was outstanding and we really appreciate the extra care he took to make sure everything was perfect. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Adequate property. Excellent central downtown location. Staff very attentive, friendly and helpful. Hilton Honors upgrade at check-in noted and appreciated. Lack of an in-room safe is always annoying to me, they are a requirement not a luxury. Entire hotel looking rather worn and in real need of a major update.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
yvettewesley, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Winston - Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience.

With that being said, we will be undergoing a major renovation this year to update our product and to include in-room safes. This is sure to provide a highly functional space and stylish décor that meet the modern needs of our valued guests, like you.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We only had one night to enjoy this hotel, and wish we had longer to spend there. I was traveling with some of my children, so I booked a two bedroom suite. It more than met my expectations: it was very spacious and clean, the beds were comfortable, the living room/kitchen area had plenty of furniture, and the staff at the check in desk were very helpful and courteous. The breakfast was delicious, and the staff in the breakfast area were superb.....accommodating to my daughter's special request, quick to serve and help and provide all we desired. Our suite overlooked the busy downtown street (versus the atrium), and with that came some downtown noise mostly in the form of sirens a few times. But I knew there would be noise upon booking a hotel in a busy downtown district and it didn't bother us. Parking in the attached deck was easy, with a walkway into the hotel, and at $10/night was cheaper than I anticipated for downtown. I would definitely stay in this Embassy Suites again and recommend it for others.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family