See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We stayed here for a quick overnight stop. We were in the room only to sleep, probably 6 hours total. We kept the room dark so I have no opinion on cleanliness or condition. Upon returning home two of us, from separate beds, broke out in massive rashes. Upon further investigation we came to find out we were eaten alive by bed bugs. I called the hotel twice to speak with the manager and never received a return call. I specifically asked that I receive a return call and indicated that I wasn't looking to cause trouble, but wanted to avoid someone else having to experience bed bug bites!

Based on the non-response and very uncaring response from the employees I spoke to I would avoid this location. This hotel does not care about it's guests!

Room Tip: Stay Away!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Rachel K
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

If you'd like like to experience an old fashioned hotel, here it is. Doors are wooden and have had a lot of use (see pictures). The air conditioner never shuts off but it's always clammy, you know, cool but still humid. Something wrong with that. Along with a dismal old smell the place is pretty dreadful. Breakfast not so bad and it was well card for by a attendant. On the bright side, the bathroom had been refurbished and was ok. We requested a room close to the elevator and on check in were told the only available room was on the 2nd floor, a walk up. Unfortunately we cannot navigate steps. After 5 minutes or so the person was able to find a room for us on the first floor.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

The bed covers were filthy. I requested new bed covers twice. Finally, at 10 PM, someone who couldn’t speak English brought one sheet. In addition, the clientele is very noisy, primarily construction workers. They also charge you to use the safe in the room. Neither I nor my family members will ever stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank selbryan
Reviewed 29 October 2017

I was pleasantly surprised. The room was clean and fresh. We had an adjourning room - king room connected to a double bed room. The rooms were a little small. There was a wardrobe closet in both rooms that were a little too big for the room, but it did provide for extra storage for your coats, and clothes. However, you suffered in space because of it. The room was quiet. All rooms had a 32 inch TV, fridge and microwave. There were granite sinks and in the bathroom. There was a small stain on our sheet. It may have been a burnt spot from an iron. My reason for giving an average is because I prefer a hotel type lodging with interior halls. I didn't see an elevator for the second floor, so if you have issues carrying your bags up two flights this may be an issue. The breakfast was adequate - hot sausage, waffles, hard boiled eggs.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I wanted to give the manager the opportunity to respond to my issues with this hotel, but finding him unavailable after numerous phone calls, he has left me no choice. I checked in late on 10/13/17. The check-in went smoothly but the counter person forgot to charge me for my dog. I reminded her that I had a dog and requested the bill be adjusted to include the dog fee. I went to my room and put some of my things inside. I then discovered that my key card no longer worked. A trip back to the lobby for new cards, which also did not work. A maintenance person came down and determined that the batteries in the card reader needed to be changed, told me he was going to go eat and would be back in about 30 minutes! What! I could flip the security lock to keep the door ajar while I took the rest of my items inside, but I could not leave because either my room would be unsecured or I could not get back in. An hour plus later and no one had come to fix the card reader. I called the front desk who gave me some excuse about the maintenance man saying that I had told them it was fine and I would just pick up new key cards in the morning. How was that going to help when the batteries in the reader were dead TV had no signal and the remote didn't work. Another call to the front desk and the maintenance man came down and fixed that problem. The next morning I discovered that the spout on the coffee pot was broken off - no glass anywhere - so how did a cleaning person not notice and have it replaced? Also, the faucet in the sink is plumbed backwards - hot is cold water and cold is hot water. This could be a safety issue for someone with children. I reported all of this upon check-out on 10/15/17 and was told I would need to talk to the manager. I would have happily done that if he was ever available. I feel that I did the right thing by insisting that they add the charge for my dog. I wish they would do the right thing.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo