“Good food all day, but WONDERFUL breakfast”

Cagneys' Restaurant Incorporated
Ranked #90 of 704 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Reviewed 15 April 2018

I eat breakfast here as often as I can. It is a block away from Wake Forest Baptist Hospital, where I go one or two times a month for a doctor's appointment. Her receptionist LOVES Cagney's fried pork tenderloin biscuits, so anytime I have an early appointment, I'll go to Cagney's for breakfast and take her a biscuit - we both win. They always have a breakfast special. They have pretty much any breakfast meat you could want and good serving sizes. Although I usually go there for breakfast, they do have really good lunch/dinner meals, as well. Since they're also 2 blocks from Highland Presbyterian Church [where I go] I also stop by sometimes after worship services or before meetings.
Give them a try - you'll be glad you did!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I eat lunch here about 2 times a week and the food is very good. Good soul food. I usually get the country style steak dinner. Portions are worth the money. Prices reasonable.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Just a better meat and 3. My salad was a small and was not very good. My wife's selection on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 the worst was 3. Mine was 2 at best.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Wow!! This place is great! We were in Winston Salem while our daughter had a major surgery. The service was awesome and the food as well!!! Very reasonable on prices. We will be back:)

Reviewed 25 January 2018

From breakfast to Blue plate lunch specials, you’ll get real comfort food at Carney’s. Service ca be slow because it’s usually crowded. Start your busy day with a big hot breakfast at Carney’s.