“Comfort Food So So”

Cagneys' Restaurant Incorporated
Ranked #84 of 694 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Just a better meat and 3. My salad was a small and was not very good. My wife's selection on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 the worst was 3. Mine was 2 at best.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Wow!! This place is great! We were in Winston Salem while our daughter had a major surgery. The service was awesome and the food as well!!! Very reasonable on prices. We will be back:)

Reviewed 25 January 2018

From breakfast to Blue plate lunch specials, you’ll get real comfort food at Carney’s. Service ca be slow because it’s usually crowded. Start your busy day with a big hot breakfast at Carney’s.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visit Cagney’s every two weeks when we make trips to Winston-Salem. I always get the marinated beef strips on top of the large Greek salad. I have traveled far and wide and have found none better! My wife chooses various selections from the menu based upon her appetite.
Cagney’s is conveniently located close to the N.C. Baptist Hospital and Bowman Gray School of Medicine.
Many patients who report for regular medical treatments visit Cagney’s to enjoy their wide variety delicious selections. But Cagney’s also has a regular neighborhood clientele. Breakfast can be enjoyed anytime or dinner and evening menus are ready based on the time of day. Anything from sandwiches, burgers, Italian, Greek, and American cuisine are quickly prepared by Cagney’s excellent kitchen crew.
For a local restaurant with family values, Cagney’s is hard to beat!

Reviewed 16 November 2017

My wife and I have been going to Cagney's at Cloverdale Shopping Center in Winston Salem NC for several years. The cooks are very good and creating the dishes with a solid line of quality and consistently. Every time I order the mushroom swiss burger it arrives fairly quickly, hot with fresh toppings (even the tomatoes are good). I get potato salad instead of fies which is always good.

My wife gets the pop corn shrimp, baked potato and salad. Her meal is also well prepared and fresh, out fast with quality shrimp, actually better than most seafood restaurants in town.

We have also enjoyed good service from the wait staff on almost all of our visits. Of course, with any restaurant, there off nights or issues with staffing from time to time. but it is the exception, not the rule.

We will continue to return to Cagney's