“Some of the Best Mexican Food in WS”
Review of Senor Bravo's

Senor Bravo's
Ranked #154 of 710 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 October 2017

My co-worker and I visit Senor Bravo everytime we have a workshop to attend. We never have to decide where to go because this restaurant offers many selections and the food is great. I have even taken my family to this restaurant when they are in the mood for good food.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

One of the best Mexican restaurants in WS. The food is always very good and the menu has some items you do not see at other Mexican restaurants. I have never been disappointed in my dish or the chips and salsa which are the best!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I recommend their Margaritas on the rocks! Frozen are okay but rocks are better. I had a chicken dinner which was good. Guacamole was good. Chips okay, salsa good. Some of the reviews are negative but after many Mexican restaurants, I'm good with Senor Bravo. I'll be back.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Great management delivers authentic Mexican food but also some creative authentic dishes that you are unfamiliar with as well. Great ambiance both inside and outside dining

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Senor Bravo's is located in an old building on South Marshall. We try to eat at a different restaurant every weekend so we tried out Senor Bravo with another couple. We loved the food and the service was good, but the sun shining in the dining room at dinner time in the late winter is blinding and when we pulled the curtains to shield our eyes, we were covered in dust. Yuck. The building is old and there must be layers and layers of ugly paint on every surface, but the restaurant could use a good cleaning and redecorating job. We will not go back because there are many other nicer restaurants to visit in the area.

Been to Senor Bravo's? Share your experiences!