“Great Chips and Salsa!”

Senor Bravo's
Ranked #153 of 709 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 August 2017

One of the best Mexican restaurants in WS. The food is always very good and the menu has some items you do not see at other Mexican restaurants. I have never been disappointed in my dish or the chips and salsa which are the best!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I recommend their Margaritas on the rocks! Frozen are okay but rocks are better. I had a chicken dinner which was good. Guacamole was good. Chips okay, salsa good. Some of the reviews are negative but after many Mexican restaurants, I'm good with Senor Bravo. I'll be back.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Great management delivers authentic Mexican food but also some creative authentic dishes that you are unfamiliar with as well. Great ambiance both inside and outside dining

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Senor Bravo's is located in an old building on South Marshall. We try to eat at a different restaurant every weekend so we tried out Senor Bravo with another couple. We loved the food and the service was good, but the sun shining in the dining room at dinner time in the late winter is blinding and when we pulled the curtains to shield our eyes, we were covered in dust. Yuck. The building is old and there must be layers and layers of ugly paint on every surface, but the restaurant could use a good cleaning and redecorating job. We will not go back because there are many other nicer restaurants to visit in the area.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Big menu. All the normal food is here PLUS some inspired vegetarian dishes. True that you can order a la carte/side items in most mexican places that combine to make a vegetarian meal, but Sal has eleven vegetarian meals sitting front and center on his menu. I had # 11 and loved it. The stuffed poblano with rice, avocado salad and sauteed veggies (broccoli and cauliflower!) was all really good. My husband went with his stand by meal: juevos rancheros (eggs/beans/rice) and enjoyed his dinner as well. Plenty of chips and salsa to munch on while we waited, which wasn't long. We were in a hurry so we did not try dessert.

Been to Senor Bravo's? Share your experiences!