“Typical Cheap Mexican Restaurant”
Review of Senor Bravo's

Senor Bravo's
Ranked #154 of 710 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 May 2017

I ordered takeout here and get a chicken dish. The chicken had a nice marinade to it and the portion/price was reasonable. They were a little stingy on the guacamole.

The restaurant was mostly empty (6 pm on a Monday), but it looked like a decent place to sit down. The plastic knife they gave me was useless and service was a little slow up front.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

A visit to the new establishment on N. Trade Street was not a good experience. Mid-day walk in had two customers seated inside and two customers seated outside. Opted for a non meat dish and selected refried bean/black bean combo of soft shell taco "4". The chips were warm, salsa was fresh and not too spicy. Drink special of magarita was well made. Sanitation rating is 95 however the preparer did not wear gloves and touched each condiment from warming the tacos to lettuce, cheese, etc.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

My fiance and I went to Senor Bravo's that's actually on Trade St. Not Marshall. It was so good I had the California burrito. I would have taken a pic but the smell hit me and I ate so Good. I highly recommend for lunch.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

The food here is decent and reasonably priced, IF, I REPEAT IF, you double check your bill when paying. The server gives you a check with no prices which you then bring to the elderly (I think she's the owner's mother) lady who rings you up. However, if you don't watch her like a hawk, she will overcharge you. This has happened to me on several occasions, and I've decided to scratch this restaurant off my list, Tired of fighting with her. If you do decide to go, bring a menu to the checkout with you and double check her charges against it. It's a shame. Oh, and I almost forgot, the 27 ounce marguerita is no where near 27 ounces.

1  Thank Tim S
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Señor Bravo's is a great Mexican bar and grill in downtown Winston-Salem. It's in walking distance of Old Salem, the Brownstone Inn and the Hawthorne Inn. The food was delicious and was served fast! It has a friendly, relaxed atmosphere that's great for conversation while eating.

Been to Senor Bravo's? Share your experiences!