US$162
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

US$142
US$122
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$95
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$129
US$123
US$116
US$114
Hampton.com
US$130
US$110
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Brookstown Inn(Winston Salem)
US$134
US$130
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$107
US$104
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Graylyn Estate(Winston Salem)
US$309
All reviewsfree lollipopstowel swanssink areaa handicapped accessible roomconveniently located near restaurantshanes mallshopping and restaurantsgreat showerindoor pooleggs and sausagedefinitely stay here againnice hoteleasy accessbeautiful roomsoccer tournamentbreakfast barfree breakfast
Reviewed 30 May 2017

We came in on an online reservation (from my phone in the car) on a last minute long car trip. We came in very late around 11:30 pm....The gentleman at the desk was truly that--the first TRUE GENTLEMAN I have seen in years. I have often had late night check-ins and typically staff are not happy or quite as kind as in the morning or just plain mean. This man greeted me and was gentle and kind. He was ready, prepared and made it seem like the EASIEST process that I have ever experienced. One person. wow.

Everything was very clean--beautiful. The decor is soothing grays and beautiful carpets even in the hallway. The room was beautiful with a microwave, fridge &sink area , living area with couch & desk & then 2 double bed room. The TV swiveled and extended for people on couch or in the bed. Beautiful room. I have a service animal (that slept on the bathroom floor-don't worry) it was so quiet and calm --she slept the entire time without a noise--when she typically is more on guard, even she was relaxed!)-- The room was accessible with my power wheelchair and even my teenager was happy!

There were multiple USB plug ins for charging devices and an iHome radio with charger and iPod capabilities-- The lamp even has multiple charging stations on the nightstand.

The bathroom was spotless, everything clean & the linens even smelled fantastic!! I am a smell person & linens are important to me -this is the first time I ever loved the smell of my hotel sheets and comforter!! Unbelievable --loved it.

My only regret is that we came so late, only for the one night and could not stay the whole week!

I will definitely book there if I return to the area and would recommend to anyone! I want the manager to find the gentleman that checked me in and give him a hug from me & you can see the towel swans pics people have posted--cool--but this cleaning staff--shout out to them as well--they clean! Spotless.

I love you guys!!

Christy Bryson
Walhalla, SC

Room Tip: loved the 2 double bed room with the sofa/desk area--coffee maker, sink, microwave and fridge--like a tiny kitchen and living room!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Rachel K, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Winston-Salem Hanes Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Good morning-

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property here at The Springhill Suites. We are so delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and it was a memorable experience. We do hope to see you in the near future. I also talked with the agent you were in reference to and he also thanks you for such kind words. Thank you again..

Sincerely-
Rachel Klein

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Perfect place for an overnight or a full week. The breakfast is always good. The evening social and the food there is likewise Well Done.
The wifi connection is hassle free and fast enough for most laptop necessities.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property here at the Springhill Suites. So delighted to hear you enjoyed every aspect of your stay. We hope to see you soon.

Rachel Klein

Reviewed 27 March 2017

I truly would give this hotel a 5 star but the noise level brings it down to a 3. The hotel is very nicely appointed. Friendly staff and conveniently located. We checked in the first night of our 3 night stay after a long and tiring day of traveling across the country and after settling in we put the tv on. We heard voices over the tv so we weren't sure if the tv had a sound problem or if the voices were outside in the hall. We muted the tv and checked the outside our door in the hall and THAT'S when we realized that the voices were coming from the room next door. The couple were speaking in a "normal tone" and we could hear every word they were saying. We continued to watch our program on tv but it was very distracting hearing our neighbors discussion. At 10pm we turned the tv off and tried to fall asleep but as the conversation from the room next door continued, we decided to put the tv back on until our neighbors fell asleep. If WE could hear THEM, we know they could hear us too!! The walls were "paper thin".
The next morning we spoke to the front desk about how we could hear our neighbors speaking in a normal tone through the wall and she acknowledged that she's heard this complaint before, but she was kind enough to block out the room next door for the night since the couple had checked out. The second night we had a sound night with no conversations from the room next door because it was empty. The next night we had "new neighbors" and again, we could hear every word of their discussion as if they were in our room. We complained to the front desk again and they were kind enough to switch our room from the 4th floor to the 3rd floor where there were no neighbors next to us, BUT, we could hear the people above us walking back and forth across their room. Once again, we complained the next day as we checked out and I wrote an e-mail to the manager of this hotel. All we received in return was an apology. It would have been nice if they had given us a few extra Marriott points on our account given that we are Elite Marriott members.
The breakfast was very nice and the staff very friendly. They were very accommodating and the selection of toasts, eggs, waffles, cereal, etc. was good.
The lobby is quiet and inviting and I cannot say enough about the friendliness of the staff here.
The bed was very comfortable and the room extremely clean. Our only issue was the paper thin walls. We won't stay here again because of the lack of adequate insulation between the rooms.
Also, after being moved to the 3rd floor we found a leaky ceiling in the shower, so we had cold water dripping on us from the floor above while we were showering.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Rachel K, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Winston-Salem Hanes Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

We sincerely apologize about the noise concerns. We are looking for a solution and hope it will not keep you from returning. Thank you for bringing this to our attention

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Absolutely love this Marriott establishment! From the rooms to the customer service to the breakfast to housekeeping! Everything was spectacular. We definitely will stay here again! Only not so good thing is the pool. It's great for beginners or kids just wanting to get wet & splash around, which is what I have but for a swimmer like myself you won't find enjoyment but it's still ok. No complaints for real.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

I stay here on business at least a week out of a month and absolutely love this hotel. It is clean and the staff is always friendly. This hotel is also located close to any food place that you could think of. A +++

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Mel S
Rachel K, Manager at SpringHill Suites Winston-Salem Hanes Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Dear Mel,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the SpringHill Suites Winston-Salem Hanes Mall through the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. Your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at the SpringHill Suites Winston-Salem Hanes Mall and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Winston Salem.