All reviews hanes mall sliding door room was clean waffles biscuits and gravy family weekend great bed both mornings a pet friendly hotel hot breakfast convenient location hampton inn night stay coffee maker medical center king bed cereal
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I am originally from Winston-Salem and we visit friends/family several times a year. This property has good reviews and is about $20 a night cheaper than we we usually stay so we decided to give it a shot.

The good--convenient location near shopping and dining. Rooms are attractive and modern. Large walk in shower with great water pressure. Excellent breakfast area complete with biscuits and gravy, sausage, eggs.

The bad. 20+ people in the parking lot smoking, drinking, talking. The remote control didn't work, even after going downstairs and getting new batteries. Lots of noise all hours of the night from other guest.

And I couldn't sleep in the bed. In all our travels, this is the first time this has happened. When getting into bed at midnight, I found several hairs of various colors in the sheets. Sheets themselves were very worn, pilings all over. Then I found a smear of something unidenitifiable on a pillowcase. That was it. I was convinced the sheets had not been changed, so I dozed in the computer desk chair. (Pictures included)

Maybe we just got a room with a lazy housekeeper. At any rate, we won't be back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Conveniently located to highway, shopping (Hanes Mall) and dining. Parking lot needs to be better lit. Same sentiment about the lobby and hallway. Though the rooms have been updated, the room feels dark and dingy. The bathroom is tiny (pocket door), but the water pressure is fantastic. Will be hard pressed to select this property again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank nerysm2017
Reviewed 26 March 2018

as a smoker, i often have to check-in to a lower ranking hotel with less than adequate accommodations. however, sometimes a hotel will provide a smoking room that is spotless, neat and orderly. that was the sleep inn hanes mall for me this past weekend. this room had a coffee maker, a microwave oven, very good tv and a great bed.
one of the best qualities of this hotel was the staff which seemed to be devoted to customer service and customer comfort. they were always pleasant, polite, and driven to provide assistance in all that was requested of them. wonderful.
i am not often in winston-salem, but if i need a place to stay, it will be here.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

It’s nice hotel, the breakfast it’s amazing and staff it’s nice.

The room services its good, but only clean the beds, the carpet no good.

In general I recommend, for Bussines and family travel, stay nearby downtown very good

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Very clean and comfortable room - especially the bedding. Large fridge and microwave was nice. AC/heater worked great. Good water pressure in the shower. Everything was in good shape. Easy check in and checkout. Lots of available parking. Solid breakfast options.

The room was very quiet in the sense that you couldn't hear your neigbors or anything going on outside the room. Walls seemed nice and soundproof. The only issue is that the hotel is right by a highway so you can hear the cars. This wasn't an issue for me personally (it's just white noise to me) but something to keep in mind.

Would definitely stay here again if I'm in Winston-Salem.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business