Brookstown Inn(Winston Salem)
Hampton.com
US$123
US$107
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$129
US$173
US$153
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$130
US$121
US$129
US$113
Fairfield Inn
All reviewshanes malllobby cafestarbucks coffeefront deskoff the highwaybusiness tripwould stay here againking bedrooms are cleanoatmealwake forest universityparking lotbistrobridgettemarriottteresahallway
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

....but never again in this location. My family and I travel overseas frequently and spend many weeks a year in different US locations. I have NEVER complained about a single location, service or staff issues, but this review was earned. I made reservations for this stay many weeks in advance. The room we were given had no TV remote and a sink that would not drain. The facility needs newer mattresses and is desperate for better management....or it needs to be a motel 6!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Bob C, General Manager at Courtyard Winston-Salem Hanes Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

We pdide ourselves on our exceptional service and accommodations. From your review we have fell below your espectations, I personally would like to apologize for any inconvenience, and I will share your feedback with our management team. Please if you are in this area please give us another change.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We were having maintenance on the parking lot in my development so I decided to avoid it all and stay at a hotel for the night. I live just about three miles from this hotel so this was very convenient in terms of me staying in my normal routine. This is an older Courtyard with the red and gold interiors. It didn't bother me because it was very clean and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. Check in was a breeze via the mobile app and my request for a high floor room was accommodated. One thing I didn't think about is with it being an older hotel there are no direct USB outlets for charging, so be sure and bring your wall adaptor to charge your gadgets. The location is convenient to shopping and restaurants as well as the highway. I would recommend this for any of my friends coming into town.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Courtyard over the weekend for a soccer tournament. Our stay was comfortable, room was clean and no complaints. The lobby area is nice and staff was friendly. Hotel is across from the mall and close to lots of dining choices. Would stay again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2018

We booked here last minute to break up a long trip home. I was a bit nervous when we pulled in and took the only empty spot in the hotel parking lot. We checked in and were told that between a gymnastics competition and a concert happening that night, the hotel was booked. The whole staff was amazing, especially the manager who I kept seeing filling in spots wherever a little extra help was needed.
Our room was comfortable, if a little small for the king bed and all the furniture but it was well appointed. We slept amazingly well. The bed was amazingly comfortable and the shower was great!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

In a hugely crowded mid priced hotel market, the Courtyard hotels stand out for the quality and friendliness of their staff. This hotel was no different. Samantha welcomed us with a huge smile and throughout our stay made us feel at home and special - thank you, you were great. Starbucks coffee is a great start to the day and the 2 room suite was great for a family. Overall great value for money

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family