Brookstown Inn(Winston Salem)
US$104
US$123
US$107
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$135
Hampton.com
US$123
US$106
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$173
US$153
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

Graylyn Estate(Winston Salem)
Orbitz.com
US$129
US$113
Fairfield Inn
All reviewshanes malllobby cafestarbucks coffeefront deskoff the highwaybusiness tripwould stay here againking bedrooms are cleanoatmealwake forest universityparking lotbistrobridgettemarriottteresahallway
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Courtyard over the weekend for a soccer tournament. Our stay was comfortable, room was clean and no complaints. The lobby area is nice and staff was friendly. Hotel is across from the mall and close to lots of dining choices. Would stay again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2018

We booked here last minute to break up a long trip home. I was a bit nervous when we pulled in and took the only empty spot in the hotel parking lot. We checked in and were told that between a gymnastics competition and a concert happening that night, the hotel was booked. The whole staff was amazing, especially the manager who I kept seeing filling in spots wherever a little extra help was needed.
Our room was comfortable, if a little small for the king bed and all the furniture but it was well appointed. We slept amazingly well. The bed was amazingly comfortable and the shower was great!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

In a hugely crowded mid priced hotel market, the Courtyard hotels stand out for the quality and friendliness of their staff. This hotel was no different. Samantha welcomed us with a huge smile and throughout our stay made us feel at home and special - thank you, you were great. Starbucks coffee is a great start to the day and the 2 room suite was great for a family. Overall great value for money

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Courtyard for 2 nights when traveling on business. I also had other colleagues stay there as well. I have stayed at this hotel numerous times in the past and it was always great.

It has been 2 years since my last visit and I will never stay here again.

We had NO hot water for 2 days in a row. We had to take cold showers to go to our business meetings. My toilet did not work well. The outlet on the vanity did not work. My colleagues did not have hot water either and one had a broken hair dryer.

It is very apparent there are some serious maintenance issues at this hotel and the owners refuse to spend the money to fix these issues!

The only redeeming quality of this hotel is the wonderful staff at the hotel bistro who serve breakfast.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

This is a typical courtyard, nothing new there, but I believe it has some of the best staff of any I’ve ever stayed at before. They are all so attentive, polite and willing to go out of their way to accommodate. I travel for business alone a lot and it makes a difference to me to stay where I feel safe and I’m known. I stay here roughly twice a month and the quality is top notch.

It is not a new property, so take that into consideration. It’s probably due for a rehab in the next couple of years.

It is close to restaurants which I love and close to I-40.
If highway noise is a problem for you, request a room on the non highway side of the hotel. It very quiet.

Overall, a very professionally run hotel! Oh, forgot to say, it has a Starbucks!!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Summer C, General Manager at Courtyard Winston-Salem Hanes Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Sophie789,

Thank you for being a frequent guest at the Courtyard by Marriott Hanes Mall! It's very rewarding to hear that you received the exceptional service our staff truly prides itself on. I will be sure to share your feedback with our team tomorrow during huddle. It's also great to hear that you love our location. It's one of my favorite things about this property. It's conveniently located close to shopping, restaurants and several corporate headquarters. Thank you again for being our guest, and, we look forward to the continued opportunity to earn your business.

Summer Combs