“Great appetizers,entrees and draft beers.”

JohnnyLukes KitchenBar
Ranked #30 of 781 Restaurants in Wilmington
Price range: US$9 - US$35
Reviewed 17 November 2018 via mobile

We were 7 people for dinner and had a very good time. We ordered chicken wings and lamb chop appetizers which were really good. The French fries are excellent. Many burger variations which everyone loved and excellent chopped salads. The cheese encrusted pork chop was superb and the crab cakes very good. Chicken pot pie was excellent with a wonderful soft yet crispy topping. Good atmosphere and very good service topped off a great dinner experience.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 6 November 2018

We both got the $10 lunch special, which included one main and a side. Thumbs up for the flatbread and chopped side salad; a very good combination. My husband was happy with his chicken pot pie and side salad. Service was just right and can't ask for more than a sunny, warm day to eat al fresco!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 23 September 2018

I have to say first off that the food here is great 90% of the time. This restaurant has been a staple for my wife and I for the past little while. Great date night location with a wonderful rooftop dining ambiance.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank 17weslr
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Nice place. We went after church for lunch. You can sit downstairs or go upstairs. There is a bar area and an outside area to eat but we stayed inside. I ordered the chicken and waffles. It was my first time. Cooked just right and delicious. They offer limited items for lunch so it took a bit for me to order. But it was because of the different food choices that were so new and I wanted to try so many that I couldn't decide. I believe that is a good thing. Music was playing on the background and sports on tv's. The service was good and and it was a very amlaid back environment. We finished our meal with creme burlee. Yum!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank mimigucchi
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch today and was surprised how I missed this place for this long. The food was excellent. (Don't miss the beer battered fries.) Service couldn't have been more pleasant, including a visit from one of the owner's wives. We are looking forward to our next trip there.

Date of visit: August 2018