All reviews waffles front desk room was clean at this price point overnight stay boiled eggs special thanks continental breakfast one night stay upon check close to downtown we've stayed short drive a great place to stay pillows cereal uncw
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Our room was small but clean. The bed was comfortable and we slept well. WIFI worked fine. There were plenty of plug-ins for charging gadgets. The room included a Micro Wave, Refrigerator, Flat Screen TV, Coffeemaker & Coffee, Hair Dryer, etc..

The Breakfast included the following items---Waffles, Hard Bolied Eggs, Raisin Bran, Cheerios, Fruit Loops, Micro Wave Sausage Biscuits, Yogurt, Fruit Cups, Bagels, English Muffins, White & Wheat Bread, Croissants, Danish Rolls, 3 kinds of Muffins, Oatmeal & Grits Packets, Oranges, Bananas, Jams, Honey, Peanut Butter, Orange & Apple Juice, Coffee & Tea. The Seating area was not crowded.

They charged a good rate for the area. There are lots of a Restaurants close by. A good overnight place to stay, but probably not the best choice for an extended stay because of the small room.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mindy and Roger A
Reviewed 10 December 2016

We had a quick one night stay at the Sleep Inn. We found the staff to be very friendly and attentive. They greeted us every time we went through the lobby. The rooms are nice and well maintained. There are several charging units in each room which is a must. The bed was very comfortable as was the desk chair. The location is excellent with many dining options close by on Market or College. The morning breakfast area was well stocked with plenty of options including two waffle irons. Again, the staff was very friendly and attentive.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank ncpeterson2004
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Good location on Market stret about half way betwen downtown and Wrightsville beach. Easy access off of Rt 40 and plenty of food/shopping near by. Small enough for individulized service. The front desk folkd (Amanda) were the best. It's budget but well run and comfortable.

Stayed: December 2016
Reviewed 3 December 2016

'Good breakfast, room was nice, but the those mini pillows need to be replaced. This was my 3rd stay at this property and sadly one of my worse. I was in a non-smoking room, but my neighbor decided to smoke in their bathroom which penetrated in to my bathroom. I presented my concern to the manager on duty, but nothing was done. I did receive a 10% credit on my bill.

Room Tip: During my last stay, there was more noise than usual.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank njl928
Reviewed 16 November 2016

My wife and I stayed here five days. We were visiting from Raleigh and the stay here was excellent! Our check in was very quick, easy and pleasant. Very friendly staff! The breakfast is also great! They give you many great choices. My room was fresh smelling every day. The bed was very comfortable. Huge shower with glass door. Very impressed. Great value! Will definitely stay here again!
Moezilla!