US$68
US$132
US$155
US$56
US$236
Beau Rivage Golf & Resort(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$204
US$79
WoodSpring Suites Wilmington(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$90
Ameri Stay Inn(Wilmington)
US$173
All reviewswafflesfront deskat this price pointovernight stayroom was cleanboiled eggsspecial thankscontinental breakfastflat screen tvplace to stayupon checkclose to downtownshort drivepillowscerealhairdryeruncw
Reviewed 9 July 2016

This is a good place to stay, especially if you are just going to be there to sleep. The room was clean, equipped with a mini-refrigerator. The shower head was exceptional, which felt really good after a day at the beach. The room price includes breakfast which offered a variety of choices including make-it-yourself waffles, cereals, danish, juices, coffee, hard boiled eggs, etc. All the food was good and fresh.

If you have a choice, don't select a first floor room. These rooms are literally on the ground floor so you are on display if you leave the window curtains open. With them closed, it is quite dark in the room even in the day time.

The air conditioning was quite noisy as it turned on and off throughout the night. The room was small (the a/c was maybe 24" from the bed) so when the a/c was on we froze, and when it was off it was stuffy.

The bed was very comfortable but the pillows were unusual -small, thin and square, perhaps 18x18" - which made sleeping a bit uncomfortable.

The wi-fi was not always available, giving a message that the maximum number of users were on, so I had to keep trying until I could get on.

Overall for the price, it was a good deal and I would stay there again for an in-and-out stay.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

My family stayed one night and I would describe it as okay. Pretty typical for this hotel class. The rooms, sheets, bathroom were all clean, however the room was quite small. The bed was quite comfortable. Only a shower in the bathroom which was slightly problematic trying to bath a toddler but it all worked out. Breakfast was pretty standard. My two biggest problems were noise and the pool. The door leading to the stairwell at the end of the hall (several rooms down from where we were) slammed shut every time it was opened and at 1,2,3 in the morning it's quite annoying! No way to make it quieter? Also the pool was packed which is not unusual but it was packed with guests from the hotel across the parking lot. I was a little confused that this was allowed or not specified that it was a shared pool. So overall minor issues, good for what we needed for one night.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2016

After a long day of travel, my wife and I did not have a reservation but lucked out at the Sleep Inn in Wilmington. The property was quite clean and the room very comfortable.
There were several high school basketball teams in for a summer camp at UNCW and we were worried about the potential for noise. Fortunately, the room was very quiet and except for a packed breakfast there was no inconvenience. Our only disappointment was we arrived too late to enjoy the outdoor pool!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Great hotel. Megan was great. She was very accommodating. I left my pillow at hotel across the street. She went to get pillow and gave me snacks when i was hungry. Love her. Would def stay here again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

The hotel was nice and very up-to-date. The beds were clean and comfy,and the room had a nice walk in shower as well. The only downside was the bathroom door. It's a very cute sliding door, but it's difficult to lock at times. Otherwise, the hotel is clean, front desk staff is friendly and welcoming. I'd stay again!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Wilmingtonhotels, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Wilmington area.

Kind regards,