“cant beat this for ice cream and banana splits”

No photo provided
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 18 August 2017

they are not stingy- the banana split I ordered was enough for two of us to share.
Lots of flavors and so rich and creamy. This is good enough for a special trip when you are in a desert mood. Far cry from other places and easy to order. They do cater and have specials every month such as the key lime in August- O MY! it is dreadfully refreshing and cool good. Every day specials. My husband favorite it the fudge brownie.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Listen... Let me start by saying I know there is a debate as far as whose I've created is superior: Kilwins or Bruster's. If I want fudge or candy apples, then I would say Kilwin's...... But we are speaking ice cream today, and sorry, Bruster's takes the cake. They have fresh fun flavors that changes every day. I am always chasing my favorite, butter fudge almond (the opposite of butter pecan, in my mind). Although, if BFA is not on the menu that day, best believe there are more than enough other flavors to accommodate your needs. If your aren't sure which flavor to turn to, don't fret, the ladies with be more than happy to let you try out flavors..

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Holly Oiler and her crew at Bruster's Ice cream in Wilmington NC serve up a whole lot of yumminess! Tons of different and innovative ice cream flavors offer something for everyone. In addition to ice cream they also have freezes, ice cream cakes, brownies and more. The only drawback is their ice cream is never kept cold enough to really get hard, so you better get that tongue licking or it will be melted before you know it! That however, does not take away from the great taste.
The staff is made up of mostly high school students but Holly and her managers run a professional and very clean, and tight ship! One neat thing is that Bruster's gives back to the community, with special nights to benefit local charities and teams. They also participate locally in culinary competitions, creating signatures flavors for each event. And might I add that they have won many awards for their efforts, i.e. Gold in Best Dessert at Wilmington's Epicurean Evening.
If you want some great old time ice cream with all the new fangled add on's and ingredients, go see Holly and the crew at Bruster's, your stomach will thank you!

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Good quality ice cream ! If you have a lactose problem like me they also have Italian ice, Sorbet, and Sherbet.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Bruster's has by far the best ice cream I have ever had. I like my ice cream and have tried pretty much all of them, but this place is a cut above the rest. I've been twice in the last two weeks and will be going back