“Many smoothie choices”

Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Ranked #22 of 33 Dessert in Wilmington
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We love the smoothies and the many choices offered. However I often wait 15 minutes to get my order. If I am in a hurry I avoid going there. It is a shame the owner cannot find a way to improve the wait time. I offered a suggestion, but I guess it wasn't a good idea.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

I am a regular at the Greenville, NC cafe. So I expected more here than I found, They seemed to have a lot of new employees. They couldn't answer questions about their new smooothies, and it was so croweded that they seemed overwhelmed. Smoothie itself was fine, but I think the one I ordered came with whey protein, and I asked for whey and was charged for it anyway.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Pretty Good Smoothie Option. Great location keeps it going as during peak time they cannot keep up with demand. We thought the app would be a great option...alas they have no idea how to incorporate this into their process and both times I ended up waiting longer than if I had just walked in and ordered. Now it appears the app doesn't work and when we approached the cashier today about this, we were told, "that's really not our thing." So my advice is go here for a pretty good smoothie during not peak hours.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Brandon and his wife made my life that much better when I saw the sign they were opening! Wilmington needed a TSC!! There's a variety of smoothie and food choices something for everyone!!! The atmosphere is fun and friendly.

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Tropical Smoothie and I go way back. Love the company. Love love love the products. Smoothies and wraps are fantastic. The low score is because of the service. Maybe they will realize why customers matter. Tropical Smoothie is better than this.