1,331 results
All reviews front desk sales coordinator great hotel wrightsville beach wilmington mayfaire harris teeter shopping and restaurants a great stay convenient location the entire staff clean hotel business trip definitely stay here again eric hgi alice cox
Reviewed 17 October 2017

The best sleep I have had in a long time! The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The hotel is in a nice, safe location. The attendants properly greeted the customers and the lobby was clean!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank 364reginaw
Will L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you very much for the great review!! We really appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

The Hilton Garden Inn is in a fairly new commercial/ residential development, and thus is quieter than some places in the city center. Of course, you do have to have a car to get around. There is plenty of shopping nearby (Harris Teeter) and restaurants also fairly close. Easy to get to the beach. Service is cheerful, but not always responsive. We reported a problem with the GFI and a lightbulb in the bathroom, but it was not fixed during our stay. Roomy mini fridge and microwave as well as coffee maker.

1  Thank putnik123

Thank you very much!! We really appreciate the review and hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Beautiful hotel and room was great. I wish the breakfast options were made clearer during check-in. Unless I missed something, the only option was purchasing the breakfast buffet and there was no complimentary continental breakfast option. This is the reason for my overall grade of the survey significantly lower than they otherwise would be. If is was an option that I just missed, that is even more reason to make this clear during check-in.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you very much for the feedback! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and even though we don't have a complimentary breakfast, I hope that you were able to experience our fresh, made-to-order options in our restaurant! Hope to see you again very soon!!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great service and accomadations from. Weston. Give him a raise. Fri to sun
Great food. Great friendly service will go visit again. Comfortable beds. Close
To the beach. I recommend to others a visit to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Evelyn H

Thank you very much for the wonderful review!! We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The hotel is very nice & overall our stay was fine, but there was a period in the wee hours where there was some loud stomping around on the floor above. When we were checking in, a family was leaving to stay somewhere else due to noise issues. I bring this up so management knows they may need to crack down on things if this place is used for parties or whatever. Also, I recommend guests stay on 3rd floor.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for the feedback! I'm very sorry to hear that you had some noisy neighbors as we do try very hard to keep noise to a minimum. I hope that you will be able to visit us again soon!