“Crumb Cakes at a Great Bakery”

Apple Annie's Bake Shop
Ranked #8 of 33 Dessert in Wilmington
Reviewed 6 November 2016

We went there two times on vacation and bought always the last couple crumb cakes
as they always run out. The first time we took lots of mini eclairs and other assorted
goodies and eat them all up. Next day we headed back and got a delicious cheesecake
and a assortment of different pastries to take bake to Franklinton NC to my sisters. If
your ever in the neighborhood stop but do it early as they run out of things fast.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

When I walked in, I was reminded of an old-fashioned bakery. You can tell the place has been around for a while, but in a very good way. I have had several cakes at work from this place and they are always outstanding. We went in with our kids and got several sweets; from cookies to eclairs. Everything we put in our mouth was awesome.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

First time stopping by- got several items to try. The Paris Brest was fabulous. The cannoli wont disappoint. Also bought a triple layer chocolate cake for the family- delish! One of the best we've ever had! Great place to stop for goodies!

Reviewed 9 September 2016

The desserts choices were over and beyond what you can imagine! Prices were a little higher than most but it is worth the stop!

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

I love getting my birthday cakes from AA. They did my sons Baptism cake. It was beautiful. Great prices and they have the best cream frosting!! Love their cookies and cupcakes too.