“Nom Nom”

The Fuzzy Peach Frozen Yogurt Bar
Ranked #16 of 32 Dessert in Wilmington
Reviewed 27 December 2015

I went to UNCW for undergrad and spend a good portion of my time at The Fuzzy Peach. I cannot seem to find another frozen yogurt place that compares. They have ruined me. The service was always phenomenal and the yogurt was always great and consistently good. They have fresh fruit as well as candy options for toppings. The atmosphere is laidback and very inviting. I highly recommend The Fuzzy Peach.

Reviewed 4 October 2015

I have been here many times and I am never disappointed by the quality of the products here. the yogurt is always top-notch and catered towards what the customers want and the toppings are extensive. The fruit is always fresh which makes me extremely pleased as most places have resorted to the canned stuff now. I cannot express how great this place is.

Reviewed 8 April 2015

Great little yogurt shop near the beach. Nice, clean with good seating inside and outside and easily accessible restrooms. The toppings bar was fresh, stocked and with a large selection of fresh fruits. We will definitely visit again when in the area again.

Reviewed 8 February 2015

The good: the yogurt was pretty standard as most of these types of frozen yogurt shops go. The toppings were more than adequate, lots of choices. Comfortable booth type seating, albeit only 3 booths. The one bathroom (unisex) was clean. The not so good: the young lady working was nowhere to be found while customers with yogurt in hand melting waiting patiently to pay. I pointed out that the spoon for the sprinkles had sprinkles stuck all over it, a sign that either someone had licked the spoon or dipped it into their yogurt, I asked her to replace the spoon with a clean one, she did not do it, her reply "just choose a different topping". The location was hard to find in far back corner of an odd shopping center. You can't see it from the street, you have to drive around to the end of a strip of stores behind another building to find it. I found this location to be odd. They cannot possibly get much foot traffic, you really have to search it out. On a scale of 1-10 overall I would give it a 6, only because the yogurt was fairly good and reasonably priced.

2  Thank cooldadmark
Reviewed 18 October 2014 via mobile

I've been to a few frozen yogurt spots in Wilmington and most don't have fresh fruit. The fuzzy peach always has fruit and loads of toppings and a nice clean place to sit and eat. I highly recommend this frozen yogurt business at the Racine location.