“So good!”

Add it.
Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #19 of 32 Dessert in Wilmington
Reviewed 4 May 2016

After dinner we stopped here and enjoyed chocolate ice cream mixed with real peanut butter. It was so good!

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 19 June 2015

We stopped in for a late dessert and love their ice cream. It is expensive, but worth it. We had the banana mixed with pecans and the kids got Oreo cream filling with oreos. There are lots of options to choose from and it is a busy place.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 10 August 2014

No better ice cream in town, hands down. Addicted to the coffee ice cream with peanut butter and Oreos. My husband goes for the cheesecake with strawberries and almonds!

Date of visit: August 2014
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I always get the Banana Caramel Crunch with Sweet Cream Ice Cream and add whip cream. It is delicious every time. They have many flavors and options, but I only stick to what I know.

Date of visit: April 2014
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Confession time - we ate at the Cold Stone Creamery for lunch! It's great having your kids grown and gone. My wife and I both got the medium size, and neither of us finished ours. There was just that much of it. Delicious ice cream, fast, friendly service, and the outside dining area was perfect for the nice warm sunny day we were there.

Date of visit: May 2014