“Pad Thai”

Asian Fusion Noodle House
Ranked #202 of 767 Restaurants in Wilmington
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

The Pad Thai was AMAZING. It was not spicy but the different spices brought out to the table at our request were all amazing and enabled everyone to spice it up to their liking. Excellent tofu. Perfect service. Super clean. Fair price ($11.99 dinner Pad Thai). Quick service. Will definitely return.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

We’ve visited several times, all of which have been great except for the last time, service was slow & food mediocre but we loved this place so much, we decided to give it the benefit of a doubt, and revisit ONLY to be disappointed again today.
Upon entering the restaurant at the start of lunch time/opening, there was already present a party of two and that was it. I had hoped for a quick lunch, my elderly parents were with me, visiting from out of town and my toddler, all of which were quite hungry. It took about 5 mins to receive our drinks, water and two Thai Iced Tea. We ordered our food as we received our beverages. I asked the server to bring out whatever was done first/quickest, since we ordered two apps, four entrees including soup/egg roll. While we waited, another party of two entered and ordered. They somehow received their food FIRST, after we have waited 15 mins for SOMETHING to arrive. I was quite upset at this point. I confronted the server only to have her NOT apologize but rather become defensive/argumentative.
Due to the experience today, we will no longer be returning NOR recommending this place to anyone.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Since returning from Vietnam last December I have hunted for a similar Pho (say pha). This broth is amazing. Hints of basil, soft-hot spice and chicken broth. I had pork in my pho but they offer chicken, beef and vegetables. The condiment tray offers plenty of shoots, basi, mint, raw onion and, what I thought was green pepper...jalapeños. Careful. I’ll be back! Oh, it takes time to prepare so bring a book.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Loved the food here. We started off with a spicy papaya salad which was spicy, yet the citrusy dressing was very refreshing.
For main course we had the glass noodle and green curry, both of which was very well done. They definitely have a very good chef.
We are planning to come back here very soon.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Very nice dining area in a good location with safe parking area.
Enjoyed a huge selection to choose from. Large servings. Mid range pricing and great take out containers.
Check it out for certain!!

Date of visit: November 2017