“Coconut soup and Drunken Noodles to die for!”

Asian Fusion Noodle House
Ranked #197 of 724 Restaurants in Wilmington
Reviewed 18 March 2015

I tell ya'. I've had drunken noodles many times, and these guys have the best all around. The creamy Coconut soup is also a great treat. Ask for a side of rice with the soup. It's really good.

Reviewed 26 December 2014 via mobile

I've been here a few times. Everything Ivr had was amazing. The Drunken Noodle is awesome! I've also had the cashew chicken and time crab Winton's. My husband has had a few other things and loved them. You simply can't go wrong.

1  Thank Jennifer T
Reviewed 10 November 2014 via mobile

A friend and I were heading out for dinner after work today and stumbled upon Asian Fusion Noodle House. The resturant is modestly decorated but makes up for it with delicious food. We started with the appetizer sampler which included spring rolls, crab angels, pot stickers, and one more little shrimp dumplings thing that was great. We then had Yum Woon Sen which is a clear noodle dish with shrimp, squid, & ground chicken. For my main course I had Kimchi Wonton With Miso Soup. For desert we shared a slice of coconut cake. I was stuffed at the end of the meal and very pleased with my selections. Our waiter was attentive and it was an enjoyable meal. A 5 star rating!

Reviewed 26 October 2014

I found myself looking unexpectedly for a quick stop for lunch, as errands ran longer than expected, and lunch was overdue. I noticed this restaurant, and it turned out to be a pleasant surprise. My husband and I ordered off the lunch menu. Our food was very good, and reasonably priced. Our service was excellent, being both efficient and friendly.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

Didn't know what to order until I got to the end of the menu. Green curry with shrimp was excellent. Not much to say about the place other than what I had was good. Waiter was very attentive. I must say I was the only one in there after another couple left. The cost was $18 and some change with a tea, little pricey but worth it.