“Dinner”

Nikki's Restaurant Sushi Bar
Ranked #462 of 709 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Sashimi! Wonderful and Delicious. Great kani salad and seaweed salad. Wait staff is helpful. They have lots of specials but we usually order sashimi.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

I don't know why, but for some reason we keep giving Nikki's another chance to be as good as everyone swears they are. THEY ARE NOT GOOD. Tonight we went to the mall to meet a friend for dinner and everyone was in the mood for sushi, so we headed to Nikki's. I had a $10 off coupon from the 2017 Attractions book, which I placed on the table as soon as we sat down. The server saw the coupon before he handed us our menus and did not say anything. Throughout our hour at Nikki's we had to wait for napkins, chopsticks and even soy sauce dishes because they weren't brought to our table before our food. We got our edamame AFTER we got our sushi. After we had to ask multiple times for help from our frantic server, he told us he was so sorry that he was on the floor by himself (he was unable to handle four tables apperently) and that it wasn't his fault because the other person who was supposed to work with him was on her lunch break. After waiting a ridiculous amount of time for the check, the new server who had just arrived decided to come to the table to say she could not accept the coupon because we weren't at the "right" Nikki's location. As someone who has spent my time waiting tables I can say I was always told to honor coupons even when they were expired or at another location because it was the right thing to do for good customer service relations. Poor job Nikki's. You have officially LOST OUR BUSINESS. Sushi is sub par and overpriced anyways, especially compared to YoSake!

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Great sushi. Must try.
Twins Roll, Lava Roll , shrimp tempura
Great service. Great location near mall

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

I have had sushi all over the USA.This was some of the best.VERY fresh .Seaweed salad suprub. Very knowledgeable waitress between different types of sushi. Will definitely come back..Prices very reasonable.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

This location is great and plenty of parking and the staff are very nice. I never had an issue with my order it come as ordered.