“Favorite Sushi spot in town”
Review of Kabuki

Kabuki
Ranked #218 of 732 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 17 May 2016

Absolutely love Kabuki. First place I ever had Sushi. The food is wonderful and staff is great. Seems Family run, small restaurant. Sometimes takes a little while but worth it.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

I'm Japanese. This restaurant has good Japanese and Korean tastes, such as sushi, karubi and stone bowl. Miso soup was real taste. Kimuchi pancake was good. Enough food volume and "sake" menu. Thanks.

Reviewed 15 April 2016

We really enjoyed our bento box lunches here. I had the bulgogi beef and my wife had the teriyaki salmon. The meals come with many different items, all delicious. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

Three of us and all ordered something different. All were very good and service was excellent. Our Korean friend liked the food so I guess she would know. We will go back.

Reviewed 11 July 2015

Nice décor. Very clean and the service was most attentive. I had never tried Korean before and frankly, I didn't care for it.