“Great Thai”

Thai Spice
Ranked #125 of 749 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 31 December 2017

Tiny place in a strip mall off Carolina Beach Rd. Fantastic Asian inspired food Thai Chinese Japanese !!

Reviewed 16 December 2017

We weren't sure if the restaurant was open as the internet indicated it was closed. We walked over from our hotel and much to our surprise, it was open and we were able to be seated. Our server was very good as well as attentive. We tried some soups (Thai equivalent of Pho) which were quite good and very reasonable. We tried a couple of plates which were very good, well spiced and reasonable. They did a brisk in restaurant and take out business which solidified our decision to try it. Although it is a storefront in a strip mall, it it a great restaurant. Hope to get back there again when we visit Wilmington!

Reviewed 9 December 2017

This is my favorite Thai food in Wilmington. The pad thai and green curry is absolutely delicious. Excellent restaurant. Take out or dine in.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I would give their sushi bar a 10!! The fried spring rolls were not very good. However the rest of the menu is solid all around. This is by far the best sushi spot on town. If you like raw fish you will love this place. Your Welcome !!

1  Thank Hawkeye5151
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I spent a year in Thailand. My experiences were all positive. I love the Thai people (Pom rak kon Thai), and I love Thai food. The food at Thai Spice has the same quality as I experienced in country. I love their Tom Yum soup...chicken (gai), pork (moo), or shrimp (goong). I like spicey, so I order it with 3 peppers rating. The beef salad is really good. Service is always good. This is family owned. Mama is a sweetheart. It is located on the frontage road at Monkey Junction. You can see it from Carolina Beach Rd.