“Consistency good place to eat.”
Review of Thai Spice

Thai Spice
Ranked #129 of 732 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I spent a year in Thailand. My experiences were all positive. I love the Thai people (Pom rak kon Thai), and I love Thai food. The food at Thai Spice has the same quality as I experienced in country. I love their Tom Yum soup...chicken (gai), pork (moo), or shrimp (goong). I like spicey, so I order it with 3 peppers rating. The beef salad is really good. Service is always good. This is family owned. Mama is a sweetheart. It is located on the frontage road at Monkey Junction. You can see it from Carolina Beach Rd.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We both love their Thai Fried Rice. I love the way the tofu is fried lightly with a crust. My husband gets chicken in his. The portions are enough for me to take some home for lunch the next day. The meals are serviced with chicken rice soup and a spring roll. The waitstaff is very attentive.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit at the start of our Carolina beach vacation. Post lunch we all agreed it was a damn good start. Dishes ordered were Drunken noodlea, thai Fried rice and satay chicken for the kids. They also gave us some complimentary salad n spring rolls. Each one of us were immensely pleased with our order and the quantity was a lot too. We selected this place after considering the reviews and totally agree with all the positive reviews it had. Would really recommend if you are craving Asian cuisine (they have Sushi too-we didn't order sushi ourselves tho). It's just 10 mins drive from Carolina beach and close to wilmington too.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Where do I start. Sauce was like water,vegs out of a bag.Not much flavor .Bang Bang shrimp was 4 in a pineapple cream sauce with rubber noodles 9.95. Guest got tofu bites. No seasoning heavy breading not eatable. 2 2 meals 2 apps. $40.00.I guess other reviews have not been to Indochine. Very disappointed .

Reviewed 29 August 2017

My wife and I went to Thai Spice looking for some good Thai food. We had been before, but it had been some time, because we are normally in the area on Monday which is the one day of the week they are closed.
Once again the food we well prepared, in good portions, and reasonably priced. Our server, Holly, was especially friendly and helpful. As I like somewhat spicy food, Holly made sure that my plate was perfectly seasoned for my tastes.
Thai Spice is available for lunch and dinner, with dinner plate servings available for lunch. along with lunch portions. Both types and prices are clearly listed on the menu.
There is a full range of traditional Thai dishes to satisfy any tastes, including vegetarian.
From an excellent Tum Yum soup to Pad Thai every type Thai dish is available.
There is a full range of bar selections, including two very good real Thai beers.
Service my seem slow to some, but it should be remembered that each dish is individually prepared to taste and freshness.
This is a fairly small venue, but can serve a pretty good size crowd.