“Fantastic Sushi linch”

Blue Asia Asian Bistro
Ranked #140 of 703 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Had a chance to drop by for the lunch AYCE with my wife. She had the 3 specialty roll special Firecracker, Rainbow and Tempura Salmon. The Firecracker roll may be our favorite sushi roll ever next to the Lobster Bomb in Cary. The lunch AYCE was a great deal with quality options. Impressed! The prices were more than fair and included a variety of drink specials. Can't wait to go back again!

1  Thank BigMP44

Reviewed 6 June 2017

We were very pleased by our meal and service. The food was excellent and the service very efficient. The drinks were well prepared and pad thai and happy family meals were excellent. Our go to restaurant for Asian food.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Has to bee the best sushi in town with out a any questions the best place for me. Great service and the prices can't wait to go back !!!!!!!

Reviewed 25 April 2017

We had a retirement party here for 40 people. The service was AMAZING. Jessica, the manager, visited our table several times to ask if we were happy. They were quick to accommodate my request to move the tables around. The service was fantastic, I am sure we stressed our servers several times but you would never have guessed that from their actions. The told me when I made the reservation that they could not get 40 dinners out at the same time but would do it as quickly as they could so we expected this yet they apologized several times to the guests who were not served first. The food was excellent! It is not easy to make 40 people happy but they did!!!

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

I frequently fine here with my family. Their sushi is great especially the Godzilla specialty roll. There all you can eat sushi dinner is well worth the price.