“good lunch”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #390 of 768 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 June 2016

my husband took out his workers for lunch and they said it was good. cocktail specials were good. a little high for lunch though

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 21 March 2015

I loved the garden bar! That was all I wanted, my co-workers chose the minis (slider burgers), which come with the garden bar. I had a coupon for $5 off garden bar and my meal was only $5. I have visited this restaurant many times and love their menu selections! I have had their turkey burgers and they are great!

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 24 January 2014

They have always treated us well & our food has been great! My favorite part has got to be the salad bar, it is fantastic!!

Date of visit: January 2014
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Ended up at Ruby Tuesdays only because the place I went to first no longer has a kitchen.
Ruby Tuesdays is mundanely predictable - neither a cut above other Casual Dining establishments - OR, a cut below.
There was nothing wrong with my meal - nor was there anything noteworthy about it.
Visiting Ruby Tuesdays is always a bit of an adventure - one where you get to see what they've done THIS WEKK to try and reinvent themselves.
Seems the menu is never the same for any 2 visits.

Date of visit: April 2013
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Very Disappointing. Great service with coupons to attract you, but the plates at the salad bar were so dirty they were all stuck together. My entree, of shrimp pasta was over cooked and the shrimp were so done I suspect they were left over from the previous night. I was feeling sick before we left the restaurant and was violently ill by the time I got home.

Date of visit: March 2013