All reviews medical facilities regional medical center front desk great hotel complimentary breakfast room was clean waffles hotel stay breakfast area business trip comfortable stay one night stay close to downtown easy access wilmington area excellent stay carolina beach
Reviewed 14 October 2017

This was my first time staying here and I was very happy with the parking and location. The room was large and it was a very much needed rest that I needed.
I was very pleased at the quite location that was close enough to everything I needed.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnMedPark, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Wilmington Medical Park, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

We are thrilled that you were able to get some much needed rest and greatly appfreciate your kidn wordfs. Best wishes and see you soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

The hotel was clean, the staff was nice and friendly and the breakfast was AMAZING! I wasn’t expecting a complimentary breakfast like the one they had and it was wonderful. I would definitely stay again and I highly recommend. It was affordable and I had no problems.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your willingness to refer your friends and family, such an amazing compliment and the highest form of flatery. It is our goal to exceed all of our guests travel goals and needs. Have a stellar day and best wishes in all you do! See ya soon.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Very nice hotel. Nice location. Safe. Clean. Side entry doors locked for security (access with room key). Everything in great condition. Very nice, large shower. Great bed comforter. TV a little small but adequate. Nice room.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are thrilled to hear you had such a great stay with us and we look forward to being your home away from home when you come to visit our amazing city. best wishes and see you soon!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

I just checked out of the Hampton Inn Wilmington Medical Park and I have to say it was a great hotel with just one exception. I arrived at the Hampton Inn with my father for a diving weekend on Friday Night. We were in room 403 and it was a two queen size beds. When we walked into the room and it smelled like smoke. It was a non smoking room and it just smelled like smoke. To be fair to the Hampton Inn staff I did not complain about this issue so there was not a way to allow them to fix the issue. That is the only reason that this only a Very Good and not an Average or Excellent. Other than that the hotel was great. The room was very clean and the staff was very friendly. I would highly recommend the Hampton Inn Wilmington Medical Park to anyone in the Wilmington NC area!!!!

Room Tip: Get a high floor on a corner
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
HamptonInnMedPark, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Wilmington Medical Park, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review our hotel. I am sorry to hear about the issue you faced. Please make sure to inform us during your stay so we can find a way to make it right and exceed your travel goals and needs. We hope you and your dad had an amazing time diving and see ya soon!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I would have given this a 5 rating except breakfast could have been better for this high end hotel. The room was everything we hoped for including USB station for charging. Very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your valuable business, kidn words and feedback! Feel free to call us 910-796-8881 and ask for John if you would like to provide us with additional feedback on how to improve our breakfast. Have a great week and best wishes in all you do.